Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2022, 11:37 PM

1 posts, read 3,713 times

Advertisements

I don’t know your name but mine is Kristen Schroeder youngest child of Albert F Schroeder. You contacted him when I was a sophomore in high school so around 1992-93. I found your letter and picture of you and your children but before I could read all the letter my father scolded me and would never tell me about you or let me contact you. I have been searching for you since his death in 2011. I have my DNA on ancestry since the day it came out. I lost all my family. Mother ovarian January 2000 Daddy March 2011 CLL, my brother in Hune 2020. If you see this or anyone who could help I would so appreciate help. I have contacted Baltamore vital records because I believe you knew who my father was bc he was on your Birth Certificate, unfortunately they would not help me. I have tried reaching out to his friends and everyone denied knowing or had a story I refuse to believe. I remember seeing your face it was my father with blonde hair and your children I think 4 or 5 were all so happy. I think about you all the time hopeful to meet you and have a meaningful relationship with you. I have since I was that sophomore. So please anyone that can help I know she is in her 50’s I an about to turn 47 and since no one preceding me has lice past 62 I would appreciate any and all help. I have thought and loved you since I saw that picture. I remember you asking in the letter about me and my brother so I know there was more communication that I was not privy too. I begged my father on his dying bed for information and he said NO. I loved that man and had a wonderful relationship with him, he obviously was not perfect but he did a good job with me at least. I want you to know me and him and I you and your children, your mother and anything at all. I have no children and like I stated no family here in New Orleans. This is my home but it’s empty. This will be my last hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2022, 04:11 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,492,986 times
Maybe a new DNA test will bring more current results. Also after Ancestry You can also upload your raw dna date to MyHeritage, FTDNA, and Gedmatch for free to get more matches. Otherwise without her name or her Mothers name it will be very hard to find anything.

Bill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search