Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2006, 07:54 AM

2 posts, read 11,640 times

Advertisements

Hi. I was an Illinois Boelkes and know that my great grandfather lived in Grundy. He was born in the 1850's from what I can gather. His brother would have been Hilko. Does anyone have information on location of graves of Hans Boelkes and any other Boelkes people born in the 1800's and early 1900's? I have located our family in Holland and we are in regular contact. Any information can truly help. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2006, 10:25 AM

1 posts, read 2,732 times
Default Boelkes

Hi Kathielee...my ggrandmother Jennie was a Boelkes and was Hilko's sister and am just getting connected with the Boelkes' in Iowa. What information do you have and what limited information I have I would be willing to share. Rene'

Old 02-03-2006, 10:00 PM

1 posts, read 2,733 times
Smile Madison Boelkes <<< me

Hi I'm Madison Boelkes grandaughter of Joe Boelkes and daughter of Jay Boelkes and great-granddaughter of Hilko. I get confused by all these cousins and aunts and so on so forth ! I'm only in 7th grade (bummer huh?) anywho im 13 and 1/2 there's 4 things I wouldn't give up for my LIFE!! 1 is family you need family to survive you cant on your own. 2 pets; pets are the ones to depend on when you want to talk to someone and no one else is around and also wont tell anyone ( because they cant talk duh! just kidding) 3 friends you also need friends to survive in the world with you to go through the dumbest thing to the most tragic thing in life. 4 sports; sports are my life my dad (Jay) played football and wrestled well I play softball volleyball basketball tennis swim bike run jog walk all of that I would rather do want my dad did ( football and wrestling ) but parents wont let me!! I live in Hampton Iowa I have an older brother name Zach he intends the Naismith Hall in Kansas. My parents are going through a divorce right now which really sucks!!
Thanks for reading now you know more about maybe some of us!!

Old 06-06-2009, 06:18 AM

1 posts, read 2,458 times
Madison, I do understand how it sucks when your parents get divorced but trust me, you may have the best by both worlds now. Just meeting you and your Dad June 3, 2009 was certainly an act of God. You both were there at the right time to help me with my unstartable pick up in Hampton at the Hampton Hardware. thanks a bunch! Barb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search