Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 01:22 PM

239 posts, read 478,706 times

Advertisements

I sent you a message

Daniela
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2013, 12:05 AM

1 posts, read 905 times
Default want to find my daughter

My name is Kevin Howie & I have a daughter in Giessen Germany. Her name is Jenniffer Glauvitch, she was born October 1980. Her mothers name is Heidi Glauvitch. She had a grandmother by the name of Emmi Vogel. Anyone from that area that can check this it will greately appreciated. And you will be rewarded.
Thank you

Old 02-26-2013, 03:23 AM

239 posts, read 478,706 times
Kevin,
I checked on Jennifer Glauvitch, but couldn't find any info. Same for Heidi. Are you sure about the spelling of the last name?

I found info on Emmi (Emilie) Vogel ... does any name in this obituary seem familiar?
http://www.kreis-anzeiger.de/fm/957/35466047_1.pdf

I wonder why "german mother" is in parenthesis... And Mainzlar is only app 12kms from Giessen...
You can send me an email to GISearchangel@gmail.com

Greetings from Germany
Daniela

Old 02-26-2013, 07:02 AM

1,148 posts, read 1,013,863 times
Perhaps the name is "Glawitsch" (uv-- w, American ears itch-- itsch)

Old 12-07-2014, 10:51 AM

1 posts, read 601 times
Default A Daughter In Germany

I also believe that I have a daughter in Germany. I had a relationship with her mother in 90/91 in Freiburg Germany. Her mother's maiden name was Sabine Balzer or Balser. She worked for a national furniture store in Freiburg. I met her at the company Christmas party and fell in love.I believe that she was pregnant when I returned to the states but she never told me. She married someone who owned several German companies which she inherited. I believe that she died last year of cancer. She left behind a daughter whom I believe is my biological child and a son form her marriage. I believe that she came to the U.S. in 2000 or 2001 to look me up but was afraid to contact me. In my heart I know that her daughter would be in her twenties is my daughter. I want her to know the circumstances of her birth and I want her to know she is loved. The information I have received is from a credible third party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search