Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 07:44 PM

64 posts, read 126,850 times

Advertisements

My name is Michelle Im looking for my half sister :

Mary Mellisa "Lisa" Lyons Maiden Name: Shriver (Believed to be)

DOB May,17,1965 Birth Place: either South Dakota/ Alabama?(not
real sure of that though)

Addresses in Jonesboro and Riverdale I believe her last known address was in 1997 : 703 Waterview Dr. Riverdale Ga, : before that she had four other addresses including one at the Clayton Co. Detention Facility

Relatives- Husband : Danny Wiley Lyons (It has been said she got married
when she was fourteen and dropped out of school)
Children: William Lyons (DOB? Nov 27, 1982)
David Lyons (DOB? March 14, 1989)
Steven ? (DOB? Jan 11/12, 1993)
Sister: Rose Abramczyk maiden name: Shriver (She has no
no idea where Lisa is I do have contact with Rose)
Mother is deceased: Joan Sandoval, Joan Calvert, Joan Shriver
are all married names Maiden Name: Joan Hasty
DOB: May 6, 1949 - Sept 1, 1997 Birth Place:
Henry County Alabama

Relationship: Lisa is my Half Sister I had moved in a hurry and her information was lost. She also moves alot and her phone number is unlisted and changes often. She had no drivers license when I last had contact, she could not read or write and she has been in jail at least twice since before 1997. As far as I know she has no employment history.

It may seem as though I have alot of information but Im at a loss right now If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. If help is given I will keep my thread updated.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread
Michelle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 11:34 AM

Just to give you a little back ground information: My father married Joan sometime in 1971 and divorced her in 1972. My father was in the Airforce he was awarded custody of me. But due to Military housing I lived with another military family as my father was living in the baracks. He would visit every day. I had little contact with my birth mother Joan. The family I was staying with relocated to Texas. I would be then be sent to Maine to live with relatives when I was two. My father would get remarried in Dec 1973 to whom Ive always known as MOM. As for my birth mother she never tried to contact me while I was growing up. I was always told unpleasant things of Joan as it was bitter divorce. I was also told that I had Two sisters both of which to my fathers understanding Joan was told by her exhusband had died in a car accident. In 1990 I would graduate high school get married move out of my parents and finally beable to start my search for my Birth Mother Joan. after many conversations with my father and many phone calls to strangers, letters mailed for information. My father finally realized I was not going to give up. In 1995 I would finally recieve a phone call from one of the many messages left on a strangers machine. And to my surprise one of my Sisters that I thought was dead was very much alive. I contacted her and found that my other sister was alive as well. I was put in contact with My birth mother Joan and spoke to both my sisters Rose and Lisa. Lisa never new about me but Rose did. My birth mother would pass away 1997 and thats when things went down hill. Lisa had her problems like many of us do. The last time I spoke with her was Jan 1999 she was really down she had been in jail twice and georgia has a three strickes law. She said she wanted nothing to do with me or Rose and that we had a better life than she did. And as for me she did not even know I exsisted. So in a since yes I did lose her information at that time and ultimatley game her what she wanted. Ten years have passed and I have regreted my discision every moment of every day. When I started my search in 1990 all I wanted was to find my birth mother but I found much more than that no everything was not perfect as you see on tv but I was getting closure on alot of my issues. I wish I had just showed her how much I really cared and just stuck by her no matter how much she pushed me away.

I hope this gives those of you who volunter your time and energy in helping those in need of finding our loved ones just how important this is for me

thank you
Michelle

Last edited by neverontime2009; 03-05-2009 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: missed spelled word

Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 AM

652 posts, read 1,785,071 times
Thank You for opening up to us all on here. I know that isn't easy and I hope you succeed.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:44 PM

575 posts, read 3,694,238 times
Mary Mellisa "Lisa" ........................... Lyons Maiden Name: Shriver (Believed to be)
++++++++++++++++++++

This is confusing, is her first name Mary?

Is her middle name Melissa or initial M?

What's this Lisa name?

And her maiden last name is Lyons, and she could have been married to a Shriver but your unsure of the spelling or that name?

Also what is her ethnicity??? Is she black? <--- I need this info.... I have one with an extensive criminal record and alias names.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:00 PM

Chick,

Half Sisters name is: Mary Mellisa ( this could be her whole first name with a unknown middle name) Married last name is : Lyons Maiden name is:? Shriver
She also goes by Lisa
She is white

Thank you for you help
michelle

Old 03-05-2009, 02:04 PM

This should be her current address????

680 Waterview Drive
Riverdale, GA

and I think she is married again to someone with the last name of Daniel.

This address comes up to someone named

Terry J Lyons
680 Waterview Dr
Riverdale, GA 30274-4163

Old 03-05-2009, 02:09 PM

Chick,

Yes I believe this is her. The information that you have given sounds very familiar. Even some of the the names associated with her such as wiley that is her husbands middle name. As for The picture of her my heart is pounding with excitement as all I was given by my sister Rose was pictures of Lisa when she was just a kid. So really this is the first time that I have ever seen a picture of her. Just this alone you have no idea how much you have made my day.

You said she had an extensive criminal history can you elaborate if you dont mind. She was never very forthcoming in this regard. I am only aware of two times that she went to jail.

thank you thank you
michelle

Old 03-05-2009, 02:17 PM

The husband that I knew of, his name is Danny Wiley Lyons. His first name could be Daniel. How does the address list the names of those who live there. And one more thing not to be pushy but im so excited and full of emotion right now by any chance is there a phone number listed anywhere?

again thank you
michelle

Old 03-05-2009, 02:30 PM

Chick,

I have to leave for a while but please be assured I will be back on later.
thank you for all you have done and continue to do

Michelle

Old 03-05-2009, 04:43 PM

I'm glad your happy and yes that is her (mug shot) but non-the-less her.

What was throwing me off was the last name, Lyons married a Lyons... this was unusual & confusing

It was another black female with her name that has an extensive criminal record.... hers is only the cocaine possession and I think a theft...

... but you know something, if this is the worse thing she has ever done.... I could care less. Sheet happens in life and many just do not get caught doing it. We all have skeletons.

I wouldn't let the charges faze me. What is unfortunate is that she has to go to prison for it. I didn't see anything that indicated 3 charges, (3 strikes) and I find it hard to believe someone can go to prison for what she did..... to me it's piddly... there are much bigger problems in the world. Too much big brother overseeing going on.
+++++++++++++++
There was no phone number, unlisted but let me try something else.

Okay here we go, this is a list of all people and phone numbers who currently live in this house, appears to be 6 apartments?

Terrance J Lyons
Angela Padila
Phone: 1-678-479-7418

Daniel W Lyons
Daniel William Lyons
Phone: 1-770-478-0451

Carter Clinadar
Phone: 1-770-289-0919 - may not be in service?

William B Lyons
1-678-610-1645
1-404-484-5124 - These 2 may be cells or no longer valid?

Mary M Lyons
Mary M Daniel

Danielle Lyons
Claudia Quinlan

Mary P Lyons - must have been mother to her current husband
Age at death: 69

David D Lyons
David Daniel Lyons
Phone: 1-770-463-1480

Deborah Nash
Deborah Lyons
Phone: 1-770-529-7636

So you can start here and let us us know if we need to continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search