Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2009, 07:01 PM

3 posts, read 6,402 times

Advertisements

Looking for Adam Pierce Coble of Hohenwald, Tennessee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 08:50 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucybell1977 View Post
Looking for Adam Pierce Coble of Hohenwald, Tennessee.
There is a lot of people with the last name Coble in TN, I did a search and couldn't even find him listed as a relative anywhere. Do you have any more information on this person. Father/Mother's name, age, birthdate, any names of relatives at all.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:28 PM

838 posts, read 2,241,960 times
Leeper Cemetery, Perry County, Tennessee
LEEPER CEMETERY
Coble, David Raymond, Feb. 19, 1966-Feb. 23, 1999, "Father of Adam Pierce Coble"

Adoption.com Forums - MyPage: lucybell

May 12, 2009 ... Hoping to be searched out by my adoptee son in a few years. Who I'd Like to Meet: My son, Adam Pierce Coble of Hohenwald, TN

If your son was adopted, would he even have the same name? Also, how old would your son be? What is his birthdate?

Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 AM

Thanks for posting that info. Susan, after going through five hundred Cobles in TN I couldn't find him anywhere...lol.. now I know why. Been nice if the OP had mentioned in her post that her son had been adopted, I'm betting he has a different name now.

Old 05-13-2009, 06:17 AM

838 posts, read 2,241,960 times
I'm guessing that as well. However, if he was adopted at an older age, he might still have the same first name and if he is an adult (18 or over) and if we have the exact birthdate, even with the name change we may still be able to find him on Melissa Data. If he was a newborn when adopted, he may have a different first name, though. If he is under 18, I don't help search for minors. Also, under 18, there generally is not the same papertrail you have with an adult. She says that she is hoping to be searched out by him in a few years making me think he might be a minor.
That must have been a very time consuming search for you as I also found tons of Cobles in Tennessee. I did a google search on the whole name and found the other stuff.
The father of Adam Pierce Coble died at 33 years old. I'm wondering if this is the same one. If so, even if he had a child at 16 years old, the child would still only be 17 years old, a minor. Guess it would depend on how old the dad was when he had the child.
Maybe she is just putting this stuff out there so if the child does search when he turns 18, there will be something for him to find. If that is the case, my advice would be to keep your contact information on the sites you post on current -make sure you keep your e-mail up to date on the sites you post on so that if he does look a few years down the road, he will be able to respond to a current e-mail.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:47 AM

After reading your post and the information with the links provided, I'm thinking the same thing that the child is a minor. It was a time comsuming search, I went through the Cobles and then started going through the listed relatives hoping Adam would pop up in there somewhere. Thanks again for posting that information, it stopped me from wasting anymore time on the search in the direction I was going with it.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:34 AM

3 posts, read 6,402 times
Sorry if I was'nt clear, did not mean to waste anyones time. Yes, his name is correct, I gave him up for adoption to Jacqueline D. Coble who was married to the currently deceased David Coble that was located above. He is only 16, born May 2, 1993, and yes, I am posting in hopes that he searches for me providing the adoptive mother holds her end of our agreement, which was to tell him about me when he is old enough. I am having my doubts about this. Thanks for all you have vested their time in trying to help and for the responses.Read more: Looking For Adam Pierce Coble of TN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search