Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 05:06 AM

4 posts, read 6,716 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for my birth father: Leslie Walter Young. He was born on the 5th of October 1949 in Glasgow and now lives in Melbourne, probably in Pearcedale. He had a serious car accident years ago and now has troubles walking and lost the sight of 1 eye.
When my information is correct, he re-married and has 3 other children and 3 grandkids. No names known.
The last place I know he worked is Automobiles Dandenong but nobody wants to give me more information.

My name is Danielle, born in 1973, Melbourne and taken by my mother to the Netherlands back in 1975. Never had any contact with him.

The story goes nobody knows about me and his other family, not even his wife. He is living with this lie over 30 years and when people will confirm this information with him he will say it is not true. But I have a birth certificate and pictures of us together.

Please, is there anyone who can give me more information about Les Young, his wife or his kids, an adress or email adress or perheps a phone number?

Tnx for reading my story.
Hoping for some news

Danielle

Last edited by danielle1973; 06-22-2009 at 05:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 01:19 AM

Hi,

Yesterday I found out that there is an other half sister, her name must be Alana (Marion)
Probably born in Tasmania.

When my mother took me to The Netherlands (1975), Leslie had disappeared for a while and came
back to Melbourne in 1977 to visit his very ill mother. He had been to Tasmania.
He came back with a woman called JULIE and their daughter ALANA (Marion) Don't know if they were married.
She must be born between 1975 and 1977.
After his mother passed away Leslie and Julie took of with Alana.
Nobody has seen Julie or Alana since.

Alana is re-named after Leslie's mum: MARION YOUNG-EPSTEIN
I don't know if Alana has his last name, neither do I know what the lastname of Julie is.

I know I don't have a lot of info but there are a few very good searchers on this site and I hope they can help me.

This is all the info I have:

Birth father: Leslie Walter Young
Born: 5th of october 1949, Glasgow
Migrated to Australia: 1st of januari 1966
Mother: Marion Epstein (passed away - 1977)
Father: Daniel Young (passed away 1960?)
Grandfather: Harry Epstein (passed away 1977)
Brother: Brian Young
Sister: Rosslyn Shepes - Young

He re-married, has probably 3 kids with this lady and 3 grandchildren. Probably lives in Pearcedale, Melbourne Australia
Had a serieus car accident (about 20 years ago?) and lost the sight in 1 eye and has troubles walking.

I do have contact with my aunt and uncle, but they don't know where their brother is.

I still live in The Netherlands and it is very difficult to find the right info. Have know idea where to search anymore. Of course I tried the white pages, of course I tried google.....so I need all the help I can get.

If you have some details, how little it may seem, PLEASE email me or just reply to this message. I'm checking it several times a day.

Thanks again for reading my story

Regards, Danielle
The Netherlands

Last edited by danielle1973; 06-24-2009 at 01:29 AM..

Old 06-24-2009, 11:11 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,438,161 times
You can try...

https://www.ozpeopletrace.com.au/ind...owboards&bid=5

whitepages.com.au - Search for an Australian Business, Government or Person=

And for your sister...Alana (Marion) try facebook or MySpace

Old 06-24-2009, 11:35 AM

THNX!

I tried white pages, but he's not listed.
The other link I haven't seen before, so I have a look now.

FB and MYspace: been emailing all the Alana's I could find, but it is hard if you don't know if her last name is also Young.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:59 AM

That website isn't used much I noticed, but still I posted a search for Alana, maybe somebody will read it.

You need to pay for all the request to that agency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search