Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I am not sure what is meant by poll options.
Please e-mail me privately if you have any info on Alfredo. Would you pay money to find someone? 0 0%
What would you do in my case to help me find Alfredo? 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 05:00 PM

8 posts, read 43,528 times

Advertisements

Attach is a photo of Alfredo Martinez with my son Martin as a baby in 1973. Alfredo's nickname was Freddie. I met him in a dance club "The Ruby Foo" in Manhattan in 1973. He loved to dance to disco music, and the hustle. He taught me how to dance the hustle. We also went to the dance club The Grand Ballroom, also in Manhattan. He lived either in Brooklyn or Manhattan. He married sometime in the mid to late 1973 or could have been in the early 1974 to mid 1974. One day he called me to ask me a special question that he would be the only one who knows what the question was. My answer was one he did not want to hear at the time, I was so young and scared,so he told me he was going to enlist in the military the following day. I did not believe he would do that, but he must have, as I never heard from him again. I was broken hearted and had no contact info for him, as he would always be the one to contact me and come visit me. I moved from the Bronx in late 1974 to Queens and then eventually to California. I think he had a brother. I have never forgotten him. He could have been a year or two younger than myself or could have been my age. I am now 54 years old. Somehow I think I remember his sign was a Capricorn. My e-mail is glitterstamper@aol.com. I would like to know how my friend is doing.Thanks for any info you can give me.

Sonya
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for Alfredo Martinez..52-55yrs old-edited-freddie1.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2007, 03:25 PM

8 posts, read 43,528 times
Wink Where to write to me

I am not sure if you can see my email address, but here it is:

glitterstamper at aol dot com

Thanks Sonya
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search