Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 02:40 PM

11 posts, read 28,900 times

Advertisements

I am looking for my daughter who was stolen from me between Sep-Oct 1979. She was born Debra Jean Jackson on March 7, 1979 in Van Nuys California. She was stolen and put up for an illegal adoption in Utah. She was stolen from a home in Kanarraville of a woman of importance in the Mormon Church , who was babysitting her while I was going to school. I was brought to Court in an attempt to prove me and unfit mother which failed so I was threatened by that if I did not take My Son and leave the state they would take him too so I went back to Cal to protect my son and in hopes of getting help. I tried the FBI who fed me some bs about that they couldn't do anything since I moved her to Utah which still to this day makes no sense to me. Soon after I was contacted by Children Protections in Glendale Cal telling me they received a letter from the Cedar City Utah Children Service telling them the things I had to do to supposedly get her back and they were to sign in agreement to overseeing that I followed it and I was to sign but Glendale said they couldn't sign because they were as much as saying I had to live according to the Mormon church basically. I would have signed anything or done anything but it didn't matter. I know how crazy this probably sounds but its God's honest truth. Anyhow my life became a mess, I was so emotionally and psychologically broken but struggling to keep it together for my son and later ended up a Victim of violent crimes by an Ex Husband and was stalked for years so I gave up looking for her because I didn't want it to touch her life, but as of 2006 I was able to get help from Victim Compensation with a new identity and have successfully freed myself of him so I am again attempting to find Debra. She would be 30 now and I pray someone out there sees this and can help me locate her. I don't want to bring grief to her if she doesn't know she was adopted and more importantly illegally adopted. I don't know if her adopted parents know or not but I feel she deserves to know the truth and I feel that we have lost way too much time already that we can never get back so please if anyone out there can help I will be grateful for the rest of my life. I have 1 picture of her of when she was a year old that I received anonymously, all other pictures were stolen by a sister so if anyone thinks they know her I can email a copy of the picture. ty Niki

Last edited by 7th generation; 09-10-2009 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: please state no names in post=libel issues. thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2010, 05:12 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Found your post in another thread, you mentioned you had your own post.. figured I'd reply to you here.

Are you registered with adoption.com?
When you go there & search, you're going to need to spend time there & search every way you can by state, agency, DOB.

Did you have a social security card for her?
Do you have any of the "adoption" paperwork?

I'm going to leave a partial search I started - By agency - I was using Family services as the name. I found one by Cedar but not in Utah.

Also, would this be the office?
LDS Family Services
UT Cedar City Agency
2202 North Main, Suite 301
Cedar City, UT 84720-9791
PH: 435-586-4479
FAX: 435-865-0023

Old 03-15-2016, 04:44 PM

8 posts, read 5,344 times
Hi Niki! Still looking for your child? PM me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search