Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2008, 09:35 AM

3 posts, read 14,226 times

Advertisements

My name is Leigha Hoffner, my father is Randall Lee Hoffner i have his name his ssn his date of birth and i found the records that prove who he is however my mother is another story. She claims that her name is Pamela Alice Murphy madien name is Vaillancourt her supposed birth date is 8-14-1959 however i have been unable to locate any records for her brfore 1977 there seems to be no birth certificate or social can someone please help me find out who this woman is.
Here is the history of why and how this came about.
My mother who i grew up with claimed that she was born and raised in Mass. she claimed that she went to mount holyoke college but so far nothing she has said is true. My mother claimed that she was molested by family memebers but she sent me to the same family memebers that molested her and it happen to me. I am looking into filing charges for her however we can locate who she really is. i have a little brother who was told he was born in california but when we sent for his birth certificate they said they didnt have one for him his social came back inactive.
My mother is being investigated for selling me. I want to find out who she is it is also believed that she is mentally ill with multiple persionalities and that this Pam name is really her alter. This is very confusing to me. My entire family are liars my father claimed he was born in colorado but his social security number says california.
Please help so that i can know the truth and move on. i have a family now but my past has greatly had negative influence on me and i would like to continue in therapy and be able to put this all behind me

Thank you ever so much
please contact me at leighaModerator cut: removed, look in user profile for contact

Last edited by autumngal; 01-23-2008 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: removed addy

Old 01-23-2008, 12:14 PM

1,123 posts, read 5,331,039 times
Even though I cannot help, I wanted to wish you luck.

Also, the social sec # is issued based on where you lived at the time you applied for a card - not where you were born. So he may not be lying about that.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:17 PM

Ok. Thank you for that part. i was hoping that he was innocent in this big mess. That explains it.

Thank you

Old 01-24-2008, 12:09 PM

my question is now is it possible to look at your parents social security card application and if so how would i do that?

Old 01-28-2008, 11:48 PM

143 posts, read 466,133 times
What do you know about your mother's parents and family?

Old 02-02-2008, 05:48 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,339,338 times
I maybe wrong but this is a thought

your birth certificate has your parents name on it..who's names are on it?

Have you looked for yourself on the missing children's list? Could you have been abducted as a child?

Old 06-30-2019, 06:00 PM

1 posts, read 757 times
Default I don't know who is giving you this info but your wrong.

Leigha I know your Mother, Her maiden name is Pamela Alice Vaillancourt, She is from Massachusetts, Her Fathers name was Richard Vaillancourt. Pam's name was never murphy, her Mother's was. And she sure as hell never sold you. Because if that was the case then why do i Have pics of her with you and your Brother, and How could you have grew up with her like you stated if she sold you. Your Brother was born in California.And no she is not mentally ill, She is very much sane. I don't know where you are getting this wrong info from but your wrong. And if your wondering how i know this, Her father was married to my mother, so i very much know pam. and i have pics and papers to prove everything i said. By the way She divorced your father and was remarried her last name is Richards. If you need any info just let me know.

Old 07-01-2019, 01:39 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
cada3k5862

That is an old post. If you click on her name you can send her a direct message. If she still has the same email as she did back than she will see it.

Bill

Old 07-10-2019, 10:40 PM

5,167 posts, read 11,434,314 times
The OP has not been back and posted on this thread since 2008, so I am going to close the thread. As MrBill said, try sending a direct message, I don't think the OP will see your post otherwise.

forum rules, please read them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search