Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2015, 09:14 PM

49 posts, read 69,368 times

Advertisements

Friend of mine is going through a rough spot. Trying to help her out with finding a bankruptcy lawyer. Shes out of Abington. Since I offered to foot the bill for it i'm looking for as cheap as possible. Anyone know of any?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 09:23 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit85 View Post
Friend of mine is going through a rough spot. Trying to help her out with finding a bankruptcy lawyer. Shes out of Abington. Since I offered to foot the bill for it i'm looking for as cheap as possible. Anyone know of any?
You are totally confusing me..IF you as you just stated you are willing to "Foot the Bill"..Why are you seeking Bankruptcy lawyer..???????????????

Personal Bankruptcy creates a whole host of issues for anyone..for like decades..Credit rating in the toilet..Personal Bankruptcy is nothing..compared to Business/Corporate Bankruptcy..Legislatures in support of "Capitolism" has made sure of that!!

Corporate bankruptcy simply changes their name and leaves all the claimant's against them with empty pockets (investors or services rendered types)...Personal indebtedness..Totally different story!!

While you say you are willing to bail your friend out..make sure get some sort of IO's from her..IF only for yourself and your possible heirs!!

Old 11-21-2015, 03:01 AM

49 posts, read 69,368 times
Foot the bill for the lawyer, she owes 50k in medical bills alone plus all the other stuff she folded on from being in the hospital for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia