Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2008, 10:24 AM

304 posts, read 889,078 times

Advertisements

Greetings all!

We'll be moving to the Exton area once our home sells here in Oklahoma.

We would prefer a pet sitter, but will not know anyone when we get moved. So we will need to board three dogs over Thanksgiving and would like to make reservations for them now.

We have an old male GSD, a 6-year old male Rottie (who acts 2), and a 2-year old female Blue Heeler.

Ideally, a recomendation for a pet sitting service would be most appreciated.

Second choice would be a recommendation for a great pet resort - we HATE vet kennels - would like them to be together with room to play.

Your opinions are very much appreciated, as you'll all have to be my 'friend network' for Pennsylvania.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2008, 05:52 PM

4 posts, read 9,737 times
Smile Dog Resort

Hi, Im Jerry.There is a dog resort in Oklahoma City.They even have a pool and sauna for our kiddo's.The resort is on the corner of Hefner Rd. and Rockwell.I hope this helps and Welcome to Oklahoma yall.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:45 PM

2,269 posts, read 7,591,271 times
I think the OP is looking for a pet sitter in Exton.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:03 PM

19 posts, read 76,681 times
Default Doggie Care

Hi - and good luck with the move!

I live in Exton and take my dog to daycare in Malvern (a few miles away). She also does overnights there when I travel and she LOVES it. Their overnights are cage free, and someone from the daycare spends the night with them to make sure everything is okay. It is a family owned business and either the husband or the wife are generally there - and have really done a great job with her.

Canine Creature Comforts

Old 08-08-2008, 05:47 AM

304 posts, read 889,078 times
Thanks so much! We're still up in the air (ARGH!) and don't know where we'll be in November, but I'll call the Malvern place and discuss!

Old 08-10-2008, 04:30 PM

3 posts, read 7,773 times
We are in Malvern and take our dogs to Karens K9 care in Frazer. They were voted Best of Philly a few years ago. My dogs LOVE it there and the staff has been absolutely fantastic with them. HIGHLY recommend. You can do a google search and get their website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia