Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2015, 12:22 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,630,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
yup, but its based on you and only you. That's a flawed system. From outside of "you" it looks different. But thats the trick isn't it? trying not to be "you". Most don't even understand what is meant when I say that. also, "you" means each of us in our own head.
Every idea emanates from Individual Intelligence. Now one may agree with others and one may not. It all depends.

Old 09-26-2015, 01:47 PM

380 posts, read 201,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
No. It is just Creative Intelligence. It is like saying what is the mechanism for quanta? Quanta just is. That is all. Creative Intelligence just is and it creates.
So this is your explanation???!!!
Just is...? Just creates...? That is all?
Are you kidding? or you think we are stupid or something?

What stops me from substituting your dreamed up "Creative Intelligence" with any two words I can dream up
and say:"it just is. It just creates" with no justification, explanation or reference point?
What would be the difference?

Subconscious Mobilty just is. That's all. Subconscious Mobilty just is and it creates.
Quantum Globality just is. That's all. Quantum Globality just is and it creates.

Hey, I like this Quantum Globality!
And It Is Real.

Every morning when you look at the mirror Quantum Globality is looking back at you connecting you with The Universe while exploring spiritual energy and creating awareness, which is the continuity of innumerable excellence.
Unlike some made up "Creative Intelligence" (whatever the hell that means!), Quantum Globality is true Creative Force that exist simultaneously in the past, the present and the future as intricate belonging and meditates on an expression of mysteries.

Yep, that what it is. And it just is. That is all. Anyone who is not mutually aware of Quantum Globality is just a brainwashed materialistic sacrifice lamb.
And I know for sure, that is true.

So please, richrf, stop spamming the forum with this "Creative Intelligence" nonsense.
Join Quantum Globality club. It is true. It just is. And that is all!

Old 09-26-2015, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutennis View Post
So this is your explanation???!!!
Just is...? Just creates...? That is all?
Are you kidding? or you think we are stupid or something?

What stops me from substituting your dreamed up "Creative Intelligence" with any two words I can dream up
and say:"it just is. It just creates" with no justification, explanation or reference point?
What would be the difference?

Subconscious Mobilty just is. That's all. Subconscious Mobilty just is and it creates.
Quantum Globality just is. That's all. Quantum Globality just is and it creates.

Hey, I like this Quantum Globality!
And It Is Real.

Every morning when you look at the mirror Quantum Globality is looking back at you connecting you with The Universe while exploring spiritual energy and creating awareness, which is the continuity of innumerable excellence.
Unlike some made up "Creative Intelligence" (whatever the hell that means!), Quantum Globality is true Creative Force that exist simultaneously in the past, the present and the future as intricate belonging and meditates on an expression of mysteries.

Yep, that what it is. And it just is. That is all. Anyone who is not mutually aware of Quantum Globality is just a brainwashed materialistic sacrifice lamb.
And I know for sure, that is true.

So please, richrf, stop spamming the forum with this "Creative Intelligence" nonsense.
Join Quantum Globality club. It is true. It just is. And that is all!
Yes. Quantum is difficult to comprehend for materialists. Unfortunately, for materialists quantum is immaterial and entangled and appears to be quite Intelligent judging by the universe that was created.

Of course there is always the Poof! Theory.☺

Moderator cut: Coypright

Nothing is material. It is all quanta.

Last edited by Jeo123; 09-30-2015 at 10:47 PM..

Old 09-26-2015, 02:05 PM

380 posts, read 201,560 times
Quote:
Nothing is material. It is all quanta.
I don't agree. You don't know what you are talking about.
In reality, Quanta heals visible knowledge.

Here is how

Moderator cut: Coypright

Last edited by Jeo123; 09-30-2015 at 10:47 PM..

Old 09-26-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutennis View Post
I don't agree. You don't know what you are talking about.
In reality, Quanta heals visible knowledge.

Here is how
Yep. Quanta (Creative Intelligence) yields visible knowledge. That is precisely what is happening. And each person or senient for can sense the the Quantum Perturbations and interprete it via its own individual Intelligence. It can respond with its own Intelligently created Quantum Perturbations. Ultimately it is fields within the Quantum Fields.

Distinguished Scientists Gather To Emphasize: “Matter” Is NOT The Only Reality | Collective-Evolution

Old 09-26-2015, 02:22 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Humans are complex arrangements of chemicals but because we are alive does not mean that all chemicals are alive.
Diamonds are complex arrangements of chemicals but because they are crystals doesn't mean all chemicals are crystals.

Get it yet?
I seems like richrf just believes in a slightly different twist on ID.

He fails to understand that Evolution fundamentally challenges the prevalent but fundamentally incorrect metaphor of the body as a machine designed by an engineer.

Bodies are vulnerable to disease – and remarkably resilient – precisely because they are not machines built from a plan. They are, instead, bundles of compromises shaped by natural selection in small increments to maximize reproduction, not health.

Old 09-26-2015, 02:33 PM

Evolution is the product of Intelligent experimentation. It occurs at all levels of life. It is what we are. One only has to observe the continuous experimentation occurring in all life forms.

The idea that we exist simply to reproduce ... well maybe for those in a certain frame of mind. Maybe younger folks.

Old 09-26-2015, 03:29 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
well, it is more reasonable to say that our region of space may be alive than to say it is not alive. After that we need to be careful of our emotional needs getting in the way.

Old 09-26-2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
well, it is more reasonable to say that our region of space may be alive than to say it is not alive. After that we need to be careful of our emotional needs getting in the way.
Our region of space is indeed alive with multitudes kid different forms of Intelligence all interacting with each other. Intelligence in the form bacteria, viruses, cells, etc. All moving around and experimenting. Emotions is but a different, non-visible form as are memories and thoughts. Once relieves themselves of the handcuffs of materialism, life becomes much more liberated. Enjoyment if a very non-material expression of life.

Old 09-26-2015, 03:42 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
Quote:
Evolution is the product of Intelligent experimentation. It occurs at all levels of life. It is what we are. One only has to observe the continuous experimentation occurring in all life forms.
Where do you get these odd ideas that are completely unsubstantiated?

Quote:
The idea that we exist simply to reproduce ... well maybe for those in a certain frame of mind. Maybe younger folks.
There is no such idea...it's just your inability to understand what was posted.

I have never encountered a grown adult who makes up stories as you do in this thread. Your fairyland ideas may work for you but they don't represent how the world works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Philosophy