Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 08:06 AM

13 posts, read 59,735 times

Advertisements

My husband is in IT and is interviewing for a position with them. I have been reading all about the area and am very excited for him to get the position but I want to make sure it is a good company to work for.
We are in Ohio and can't wait to move out west.
Any information would help.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 AM

13 posts, read 69,963 times
Don't know anything about CSAA except that they seem to be constantly looking for IT people. You guys should like it out in Glendale...especially since your husband wont have much of a commute.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:25 AM

1,617 posts, read 2,640,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Befana View Post
My husband is in IT and is interviewing for a position with them. I have been reading all about the area and am very excited for him to get the position but I want to make sure it is a good company to work for.
We are in Ohio and can't wait to move out west.
Any information would help.

Thanks in advance for your help!
I applied with a few jobs with them but never heard anything back. I hear it is a great company to work for. I've passed by the location often, it's in a pretty nice area with lots to do all around.

I hope your husband gets the job, and if he does he'll have plenty of options around there for lunch

Old 02-20-2008, 08:07 PM

9 posts, read 34,300 times
Hi Befana, I actually work for CSAA in the IT Department. I have only been working there for about six months and I love the place. Im really thankful for this job. The growth opportunities are endless. I think your husband would love it. Again the company is GREAT!! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Oh, and Im not a recruiter, just a sincere CSAA employee.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:33 AM

Default Thanks!

Thanks for all of your help. That was my only concern. Now i just have to pray that he gets the job.

Luckycharm2 I hope that you can be our lucky charm!
It is refreshing to hear an employee say nice things about their work. Thanks for taking the time to post about it.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:05 PM

Default Csaa!

I really hope he gets the job........got my fingers crossed for him!

Old 02-22-2008, 10:23 AM

Default LuckyCharm 2

How long was the interview process for you?
Did you have several interviews?
How many people are in the IT deparment?

Its nice to have an insider's help!
Thanks again.

Old 02-22-2008, 06:30 PM

Hi, I first had a telephone interview.......then I went down and had a interview with my manager..........THEN I had to interview with two supervisors......and I absolutely hate interviews, lol!! About a few weeks later I was offered the position. I think it was about a 3 week process.....well worth it. When you first start everyone has to attend a orientation, its about three days straight. Super! You get breakfast, snack and lunch on all three training days. OMG and the food was great, lol!! I just thought that was super nice. The IT department is growing, there are various groups. Im not sure how many people are in the entire group because we are all divided into our own seperate groups. I would say about 300+ people, maybe more....dont quote me though. Besides the IT department, there is another group of customer service reps....they are not actually apart of CSAA IT. I think their group is ACA, something similiar. The bldg is very nice, we also have our own cafe onsite.......it just opened last month. Its like a little restaurant, very comfy.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:30 AM

Thanks for your reply.
He has had 2 interviews with HR and another one with someone else.
They have all been on the phone but that is because we are so far.

It is so hard not to get my hopes up! I know he would be a great match and his credentials are excellent, but that is no guarantee. Aside from scorpions I can't think of one reason why we wouldn't love it. The company sounds like a great place to work and the area has a lot to offer.
Thanks again for your help.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:10 PM

Its really an awesome company. Im sure I will be retiring here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area