Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2012, 11:27 PM

1 posts, read 1,331 times

Advertisements

I need a suggestion on a quality place with quality tattoo artists in the greater Phoenix area. I'm new out here just recently moved from Philadelphia, PA. I'm looking to get my 3rd and most detailed tatt. I wan black and grey praying hands with a cross and a sky sort of background with rays of sun and clouds. I want it big on the entire outside part of my left arm from shoulder to elbow. Any Suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2012, 10:10 AM

344 posts, read 813,087 times
No idea, but check it out. They're in chronological order so save "inkmaster revealed" for last if interested in the others.

Ink Master | Tattoo Competition Reality Show | Full Episodes | Spike

Old 03-11-2012, 10:16 AM

97 posts, read 246,540 times
If you're willing to go outside PHX a bit, there's a smashing artist in Lake Havasu City. His name is Al Lytle and he works at Tigers Eye Tattoo.

Tigers Eye Tattoo - Local Business - Lake Havasu City, AZ | Facebook

Old 03-11-2012, 10:40 AM

168 posts, read 456,522 times
I've never been personally, but I know someone who had a tattoo done at Club Tattoo and they were happy with the results. I've also seen many cars driving around with a Club Tattoo bumper sticker. Not that it means anything. But I'm assuming an unhappy customer wouldn't put a bumper sticker on their car.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:17 AM

1,832 posts, read 5,765,818 times
Blue Dragon use to have the reputation of being one of the top shops in the valley

Welcome to Blue-Dragon.com | The Online Home of Blue Dragon Tattoo based in Glendale, Arizona.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 AM

1,232 posts, read 3,133,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinsFan1 View Post
I've never been personally, but I know someone who had a tattoo done at Club Tattoo and they were happy with the results. I've also seen many cars driving around with a Club Tattoo bumper sticker. Not that it means anything. But I'm assuming an unhappy customer wouldn't put a bumper sticker on their car.
I can't vouch for any shops but Club Tattoo was started by Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington, who is from here. Just an interesting aside, or maybe it might sway music fans.

Another interesting aside about Bennington-- Before his music career, he used to 'crash' ASU real estate courses, because he was interested in local real estate investing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area