Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2007, 10:08 PM

35 posts, read 104,017 times

Advertisements

I'm about to get a Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Spyder. I wanted to know if there were any Good Street style body shops in or around west Phoenix... If there are really good ones, I'm willing to travel. I like the Street look of cars But don't really like Street Racing. I keep all my racing on the track and in Video Games. What I'm looking to do really is just get Shaved Door Handles. Where You must press a button on the "Car Alarm Clicker" in order to open the doors.

I had a truck with shaved door handles. Thats the way I bought it. It was an extra added security that gave me much needed piece of mind. Even though I knew that those shaved door handles were nothing with a brick through the window. It still gave me that ease when parking it out of the garage over night. The only real problem I had was when the Trucks battery died... So did the door pooping mechanism.

I also wanted to know if this "Street" style body shop will do paint and other small custom requests. Almost like West Coast Customs but not as... kiddie. They are wonderful at customizing cars and they are defiantly artists. But come on... You can see the look on some of the "kids" faces like... "What the Fu*k am I going to do with a vacuum messaging system." I thought only banks had those. Ya they put it on a car.

I'm not looking to dump 25k into this car... maybe like 1200 or so any recommendations will help alot

THX
-Z
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2007, 10:53 PM

3,819 posts, read 11,942,828 times
There's quite a few around Phoenix but I'm not sure the best way to find them, I don't have numbers or names. The only one I can think of off the top of my head that has been around for a while is Street Beat Customs on 7th Ave south of the 1-10, on the left side of the road.

Old 12-20-2007, 07:46 AM

3,632 posts, read 16,167,194 times
I would check out the eclipse car clubs in the valley or go to the car shows and ask around the eclipse owners. I have always loved the eclipse. What year do you have? I liked the one's around 98, but their values always held higher than I wanted to buy at the time, now they are aged. The newer models are nice.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:36 AM

35 posts, read 104,017 times
I'm getting a 2003 with 37,000 mi on it for about $12,000. Its next to perfect condition. Just a minor ding next to the fuel cap. Other than that this is like my dream car
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area