Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2009, 11:15 AM

16 posts, read 102,180 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

so i posted before about ironwood crossing but since they couldnt guarantee me to have it completed by the end of the year i pulled out. So, me and my husband viewed this cute house in Skyline ranch and are making an offer on it. I can't seem to find any info on this community. Are there and jogging trails, parks, pools, or anything in the community? The one we looked at is right behind the QT on Gary rd. I think there are 2 Skyline Ranch parcels. Any feedback on this community would be great!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2009, 09:46 AM

2,636 posts, read 7,429,511 times
One of my college friends recently bought his home new in Skyline Ranch, one of the smaller Encore Series Homes. According to him, there is a park, sidewalks, soccer field & snaller green belt.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:53 AM

110 posts, read 322,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffers1982 View Post
Hi everyone,

so i posted before about ironwood crossing but since they couldnt guarantee me to have it completed by the end of the year i pulled out. So, me and my husband viewed this cute house in Skyline ranch and are making an offer on it. I can't seem to find any info on this community. Are there and jogging trails, parks, pools, or anything in the community? The one we looked at is right behind the QT on Gary rd. I think there are 2 Skyline Ranch parcels. Any feedback on this community would be great!!!

hi tiffers, i don't live in skyline ranch but i live across the way in san tan heights. i've heard that they were having some of the same issues with their hoa like we do with regard to money issues. here is the hoa website: Skyline Ranch Homeowners Association you may want to call and check it out. i know in sth the hoa tried passing a $700 "special assessment" to cover costs due to all the foreclosures, which didn't pass, but skyline may be trying to do the same thing.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:20 PM

2 posts, read 11,773 times
Quote:
Hi everyone,

I live in Skyline Ranch and Love it! I envy you for buying a house right now when the prices are so low... we owe over a quarter of a million for our home in Skyline Ranch! If I had the extra money I would buy a second home in Skyline Ranch as an investment! There are no pools but there are sidewalks throughout the community and an absolutely beautiful greenbelt park that goes the whole length of Skyline Ranch and a small park in the center of Skyline Ranch! There is also a small playgrounds with a table/gazebo next to it in the greenbelt and one in the center park. Lots of Quail and Rabbits running around in the morning and at night and there is a perfect view of Fireworks (for 4th of July and some other holidays) coming from schnepf farms at the North End of the Greenbelt!

Old 06-15-2009, 11:12 PM

45 posts, read 198,646 times
We also just purchased a home in Skyline Ranch. We looked at some of the other developments in the area, but decided that was the best fit for our family. As for no pool, we are opting to go to the YMCA which has a pool. I believe the cost is about $65 a month for a family membership. Now we just have to wait for the house to be finished...

Old 06-25-2009, 05:00 PM

Thanks Guys for the response! We ended up buying The new Dr Horton Homes in Skyline Ranch but its Parcel 2 i think. Our home should be built in October. We are very excited! It was perfect for our budget 4 bedrooms loft 2192 sq ft and got the sales price of $111,800 on there grand opening! Now the same house is up to $119,800 in less than 2 weekd! It;s crazy!

Old 06-25-2009, 05:34 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,294,113 times
I have a friend that just purchased a house there... their house won't be finished until October. Hopefully it is a nice place!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:44 PM

yea thats when ours is supposed to be finished!Hopefully!

Old 07-03-2009, 09:49 AM

2 posts, read 11,773 times
Quote:
Thanks Guys for the response! We ended up buying The new Dr Horton Homes in Skyline Ranch but its Parcel 2 i think. Our home should be built in October. We are very excited! It was perfect for our budget 4 bedrooms loft 2192 sq ft and got the sales price of $111,800 on there grand opening! Now the same house is up to $119,800 in less than 2 weekd! It;s crazy!
I am not very familiar with that neighborhood, that is Skyline Ranch phase 2... we live in the first phase. I know that there is a big greenbelt that goes through the center of that side as well though and there is also an elementary school on that side. Congrats on your new home!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area