Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2023, 01:22 AM

24,125 posts, read 32,498,125 times

Advertisements

Is that possible? I have heard of age progression photographs, which are usually used when children are missing to assist police and others in finding them.

Is it possibly to do the reverse? What if a person lost all of their teen and childhood photographs in a house fire? Or they spent their childhood in an orphanage or foster care? They may not have many pictures of themselves while they were young.

Is it possible for someone to have their photographs age regressed? Does photography have that capability?

If so, where does one have that done? I would like to find a photographer for that for a friend of mine, who had a childhood similar to that. She once mused that she wished that it existed.

I GOOGLED this, and I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know a company that does this? Can they make the photos historically appropriate? Clothes, hair styles, etc.? She has very photographs of herself, and it makes her sad, especially at this time of year.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography