Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 04:55 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,232,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuguy2 View Post
Their coach, has the power to hire and fire! He is in control! Tomlin wants to be a friend to the players. No discipline! Just as an example, how long did Antonio Brown last at the Patriots? And, did not Terry Bradshaw have a low regard for Tomlins coaching ability?
I criticized Tomlin on his lack of discipline to players and coaches, and while much of it is greatly warranted, I don’t think anyone can coach Antonio Brown.

While I think Tomlin’s expiration date was up years ago, and while Bradshaw certainly knows what he’s talking about, Bradshaw isn’t a fan of the Stillers organization.

Old 12-31-2019, 12:14 PM

Tomlin said bringing Dupree back is a priority and that Rudolph is the backup. Gonna be ugly again if something happens to Ben.

Old 01-02-2020, 06:55 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,688,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Tomlin said bringing Dupree back is a priority and that Rudolph is the backup. Gonna be ugly again if something happens to Ben.
He’s coach of the year. Endless mediocrity......

Old 01-03-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
He’s coach of the year. Endless mediocrity......
I gotta admit he did a pretty great job with what he had to work with this year. Maybe he loses the arrogance, humbles, and actually gets something done in the postseason. Hopefully he has to prove that before getting another extension.

Brings back the line I’ve heard many times about him, however. “Tomlin gets more out out of average/below average players than he does out of good/great players”.

Old 01-03-2020, 02:39 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,060,599 times
Quote:
I gotta admit he did a pretty great job with what he had to work with this year. Maybe he loses the arrogance, humbles, and actually gets something done in the postseason. Hopefully he has to prove that before getting another extension.

Brings back the line I’ve heard many times about him, however. “Tomlin gets more out out of average/below average players than he does out of good/great players”.

wont allow me to rep this bumpkin again, but this comment says it 100% regarding our coach.

Old 01-12-2020, 09:00 AM

Hard to believe that Tennessee almost didn’t make the playoffs and it came down to the last week of the season with them and the Steelers. It’s fair to say the titans were much better than their record indicated and the Steelers were much worse than their record indicated.

They are playing their best football when it matters most. Ryan tannehill found a home as the Titans QB. Henry is a beast in the backfield. They made a terrific run no matter what happens. They are gonna be tough to beat in the title game for sure.

I think we can all agree the better team got the last playoff spot.

Old 01-12-2020, 11:41 AM

Tennessee is certainly peaking when it matters most.

Henry is just plain awesome and Tannehill started the season as a backup.

Not that I believe it, but there’s been multiple rumors that Brady could end up in Tennessee. Interesting as Vrabel and Brady are former teammates.

Old 01-12-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Tennessee is certainly peaking when it matters most.

Henry is just plain awesome and Tannehill started the season as a backup.

Not that I believe it, but there’s been multiple rumors that Brady could end up in Tennessee. Interesting as Vrabel and Brady are former teammates.
Yeah. Tannehill looks like he found a fit. I’m rooting for the titans although I like mahomes too.

I think brady would be fool to leave New England at 43 if he decides to play next year. McDaniels is staying. Cleveland hired somebody else. Brady either stays in New England or retires I think

Old 01-12-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Yeah. Tannehill looks like he found a fit. I’m rooting for the titans although I like mahomes too.

I think brady would be fool to leave New England at 43 if he decides to play next year. McDaniels is staying. Cleveland hired somebody else. Brady either stays in New England or retires I think
I’ll be happy with anyone except the Packers or 49ers, but I’d rather see the Chiefs win it all.

Both Brady and his trainer put their houses up for sale earlier in the season. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

Old 01-27-2020, 06:53 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,999,775 times
This is kind of obvious really. The Steelers are the only team that enjoys home field when they travel like no other team period. Even when we were out in CA this year it was filled with Steeler fans. We have the best and it is great fun.

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pitts...ans-study-says
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh