Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 08:40 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,196,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Because most these dude are Russian posing as Americans, gotta love the internet
Definitely gotta love the Internet as that’s the funniest conspiracy theory/assumption yet. Love to see proof to this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2022, 08:43 AM

3,595 posts, read 3,390,448 times
Quote:
Because most these dude are Russian posing as Americans, gotta love the internet
Just when you thought the internet couldn't get any dumber a hold my beer comes along.

Old 12-09-2022, 08:46 AM

135 posts, read 35,995 times
Quote:
Yea, I've got all kinds of problems with Erie, but he is no Russian troll -- he even used to support providing aid to Ukraine, before he didn't.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:08 AM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,964,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Oh, dumbass gg, hash is not what she was caught with.
Really? You are wrong.

She was caught with hasheesh oil. It is the same as hasheesh in an oil form to be vaped. You need to get with the times and learn about things prior to speaking. I will refrain from a childish remark/personal attacks as I am very much above such a thing. I just discuss topics.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:11 AM

3,595 posts, read 3,390,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burghophilia-03 View Post
Yea, I've got all kinds of problems with Erie, but he is no Russian troll -- he even used to support providing aid to Ukraine, before he didn't.
Taking tds to a new level. EGDS

Old 12-09-2022, 09:13 AM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,964,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
The Russians told the US...
Says who? Do you have Putin on video saying this? I get a kick how people will just be led so easily. Who the heck says it was a one for one deal? I need a little more proof of this being said by Putin than the Biden handlers stating it. Why wouldn't the Biden handlers say it was only a one for one deal? They HAVE to say that to save face while a teacher from Oakmont is spending another Christmas in a Russian prison.

Seriously, stop just following a feed and think. Now if you come up with proof that Putin said it was only a one for one, then that is fine, but why the basketball player? Why not the teacher from our area? What makes her more important? She can dribble a ball? The man actually teaches and doesn't refuse to appear if the National Anthem is being played.

Think please.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:17 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,100,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Really? You are wrong.

She was caught with hasheesh oil. It is the same as hasheesh in an oil form to be vaped. You need to get with the times and learn about things prior to speaking. I will refrain from a childish remark/personal attacks as I am very much above such a thing. I just discuss topics.
Hash is a solid, she had the vape oil on her. No matter what you may have heard, they are not the same. Hash will put you into orbit, the oil will not. Smoking hash has a lot of connotations with it, and you know you are making those connotations by calling her a "hash smoker" when in reality she was vaping that weak **** you can get anywhere. Again, her real crimes are being guilty of A) being a woman, B) being black, and C) being gay. That's the trifecta of being a target for conservative hatred. That said, what dummy goes to Russia with anything on them that can put you into their legal system? She should have known better and now that Bout guy is going back to work killing people.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:19 AM

135 posts, read 35,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
Taking tds to a new level. EGDS
Come on, guy! By the way, I'm working on my next "skit" for you folks -- gonna be Santa Claus giving out gifts to the city data Pittsburgh forum regulars. Guy, I think Santa is gonna have to get you a nice pair of gloves, so you don't get your hands dirty when holding Erie's . . . well, you get the picture. I hope you can take that in the tone in which it is offered - - i.e., playful locker room, ball busting, my friend.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:28 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,196,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Hash is a solid, she had the vape oil on her. No matter what you may have heard, they are not the same. Hash will put you into orbit, the oil will not. Smoking hash has a lot of connotations with it, and you know you are making those connotations by calling her a "hash smoker" when in reality she was vaping that weak **** you can get anywhere. Again, her real crimes are being guilty of A) being a woman, B) being black, and C) being gay. That's the trifecta of being a target for conservative hatred. That said, what dummy goes to Russia with anything on them that can put you into their legal system? She should have known better and now that Bout guy is going back to work killing people.
Nope, her real crime was taking drugs into Russia where they’re not allowed, or she wouldn’t have been arrested to begin with.

Old 12-09-2022, 10:00 AM

12,526 posts, read 17,540,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
As people would imagine our local teacher is making the news. A kneeling basketball player hooked on heroin and that hates the US gets released, but someone who is actually teaching and improving the lives of others is left behind. All for votes. Makes me sick to be honest, but hey, keep towing that line. Wow! If you can't see through this, I don't know what to tell you.

More local news on it!!!
https://www.wtae.com/article/marc-fo...ussia/42189259
You have a good source to back that up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh