Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2023, 01:09 PM

4,182 posts, read 2,978,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Of course you do, yet you have no proof to back up your claims, just feelings, as you can’t prove police do nothing all day.

Nobody said you have to have a love affair with them. You simply complain about them and say “F the police”, and want them to do and act when you want them to.

Your feelings don’t equal facts, hence it wasn’t criminal or borderline criminal. The criminals shooting each other are criminal.
I’m not a complainer. I simply said fvck them. That is it and that is all. White people elevate police officers to a higher angelic level. I do not see it that way. Sorry. I’d expect a criminal to be a criminal. I expect the police to conduct themselves with dignity and respect and perform the tasks that I pay them to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Dereliction of duty is borderline criminal.

Old 02-25-2023, 01:16 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,311,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
I’m not a complainer. I simply said fvck them. That is it and that is all. White people elevate police officers to a higher angelic level. I do not see it that way. Sorry. I’d expect a criminal to be a criminal. I expect the police to conduct themselves with dignity and respect and perform the tasks that I pay them to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Dereliction of duty is borderline criminal.
Except you’ve always complained about them…and you continue to say that about them, but want them to do what you want them to do it and when to do it, and you’ve provided zero proof that they do nothing all day, just feelings. Become the Chief and you can tell them to do what you want and when, or another option is to contact Big Ed and help him with his plan, where the criminals reside, where children are getting new in the box guns from legal firearms dealers, etc… He continues to ask the community for help.

In your opinion it is.

Old 02-25-2023, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Except you’ve always complained about them…and you continue to say that about them, but want them to do what you want them to do it and when to do it, and you’ve provided zero proof that they do nothing all day, just feelings. Become the Chief and you can tell them to do what you want and when, or another option is to contact Big Ed and help him with his plan, where the criminals reside, where children are getting new in the box guns from legal firearms dealers, etc… He continues to ask the community for help.

In your opinion it is.
I have not complained about them. I simply provide my perspective and input. If you consider that complaining so be it.

I have no desire to enter the ranks of the city police department. I am a shoot first and ask questions later type of person. I wouldn’t make the cut.

Old 02-25-2023, 02:47 PM

Quote:
I have not complained about them. I simply provide my perspective and input. If you consider that complaining so be it.

I have no desire to enter the ranks of the city police department. I am a shoot first and ask questions later type of person. I wouldn’t make the cut.
Except you have many times for years, saying many times they make you feel unsafe around them, now saying they don’t do anything without proof to the claim, that they should be where and when you want them to be, etc…

Yet you don’t like how they do things and don’t want to help them and Big Ed with information you say you know that can help clean up the city you live in, while saying the streets are lined with meth and fentanyl, shootings can happen anywhere and anytime, the city has a million problems, etc… Since the plan for peace obviously is working even if there is such a thing, and murders and shootings continue, etc…, and you say something needs done, but choose not to help with information to do it.

Old 02-25-2023, 03:33 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,071,706 times
Quote:
I am a shoot first and ask questions later type of person. I wouldn’t make the cut.
Well you might still be alive if you would have acting in that manner instead of pulling out your taser and getting shot and killed like that Brackenridge officer, Justin McIntire. He was trying to just tase the black man and ended up dead. That is the thing. Being a cop is an impossible job with how the leaders act today. The cop tried to do the right thing and now he is dead. If he would have pulled his gun, he might have had a chance. So how does a cop really deal with what they have been dealt? I think they need to pull their guns and shoot. If they lose their job because the crazy people protesting, although they don't do that anymore with Biden in there, but losing a job is better than losing your live.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/body...FYY6AQ7DF6HTE/

Old 02-25-2023, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Well you might still be alive if you would have acting in that manner instead of pulling out your taser and getting shot and killed like that Brackenridge officer, Justin McIntire. He was trying to just tase the black man and ended up dead. That is the thing. Being a cop is an impossible job with how the leaders act today. The cop tried to do the right thing and now he is dead. If he would have pulled his gun, he might have had a chance. So how does a cop really deal with what they have been dealt? I think they need to pull their guns and shoot. If they lose their job because the crazy people protesting, although they don't do that anymore with Biden in there, but losing a job is better than losing your live.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/body...FYY6AQ7DF6HTE/
This dude had 6 guns in his possession. One of which was altered and fully automatic. The gunfight in Pittsburgh Homewood neighborhood was quite chilling. He was firing indiscriminately throughout the neighborhood full of children. He was eventually killed and thank God for that. The police were severely outgunned by a common street criminal. What is wrong with that picture.?? This is a prime example of to many guns in our society filled with irresponsible gun owners. I would never leave my gun unlocked let alone leaving it in my car. People make stupid decisions that impact communities. Not to mention he should not have been on the streets anyway. Homicide charges against Swan were dropped in exchange for his testimony in another 2014 murder case. How does this happen? A convicted felon and murder suspect making deals for freedom??? How does that work?

I am sure nobody would have protested his demise no matter the administration. He was a menace to society and probably wreaked havoc on his community and home. The community is relieved and not one family member appeared on the news stating that he was a good boy trying to change his life around. His family probably left him at the morgue. I would have.

Old 02-25-2023, 04:12 PM
gg

Quote:
Not to mention he should not have been on the streets anyway. Homicide charges against Swan were dropped in exchange for his testimony in another 2014 murder case. How does this happen?
It's called, "woke". Plain and simple. Let them all out. Close Shuman and really most all prisons. You are the one that votes for all of this. YOU!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...tion-one-third

Old 02-25-2023, 04:16 PM

Quote:
It's called, "woke". Plain and simple. Let them all out. Close Shuman and really most all prisons. You are the one that votes for all of this. YOU!

Bingo…folks reaping what they sow…while the same folks saying something needs done.

Old 02-25-2023, 05:29 PM

Quote:

Define woke please. White people will take black slang and twist the meaning. There is no such thing as “woke”. This is made up white right wing insanity.

It’s called criminal and the criminal justice system is responsible. Who would make a back room deal with a murderer? Certainly not me. I voted but not for this. You are confused. The Fox News link has no validity here. Fox News is a bunch of clowns perpetrating lies daily even when they know the truth. They exploited their base. How shameful is that?

Old 02-25-2023, 08:06 PM
gg

Quote:
Define woke please. White people will take black slang and twist the meaning. There is no such thing as “woke”. This is made up white right wing insanity.

It’s called criminal and the criminal justice system is responsible. Who would make a back room deal with a murderer? Certainly not me. I voted but not for this. You are confused. The Fox News link has no validity here. Fox News is a bunch of clowns perpetrating lies daily even when they know the truth. They exploited their base. How shameful is that?
Last I checked your community went nuts when an officer pulled over a car riddled with bullets that just came from a drive-by shooting of someone that was shot in the stomach. Don't worry, no one cared about him and he survived anyway. The single officer tried to detain the suspects. Two of them ran and an officer fired and killed one as he is supposed to do and he the officer was indeed found not guilty of any wrongdoing. Then your people protested for months and months if no years. So by protesting you are stating officers can't detain people anymore. That is what you wanted. Well you got everything you wanted. Well done. Oh and you put his picture up as some wonderful person. You know the one that was running after the drive-by with a clip on him. Yep, you got what you wanted. Enjoy. I think it only gets worse from here. The BLM and woke mob have spoken. They voted in those that are all about it. Maybe we should indeed let the police personnel fall to a very low number. Let's give that a try as well. Why not? We don't need no police. Burn baby burn. Close those prisons up. Let the shooters go. Might as well. Cops can't detain anyone anyway, so what is the difference?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh