Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2023, 05:04 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 412Burgh View Post
I often question if this really happened or a publicity stunt to make it seem super secure. Wouldn't take much $$$ to get 4 kids to "admit" to doing it - they'll get released anyways (Thanks Fitzgerald for closing Shuman!); maybe Kennywood gave them a free season pass for faking it.

All minors, no pictures or names released. We all know they were the "fine upstanding turning my life around citizens" from Stutterman's ghetto mayoral stomping grounds, but doesn't mean they weren't bribed for headlines.
This is possible, but the way black youth are going nuts, I suspect we will just assume, but you bring up a good point. They are used like no buddy's business. The entire dem party used them all like a bunch of sheep. Scary stuff, but they just keep following it. WOW. j
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2023, 05:33 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,902,611 times
So Gainey hired a racist.. color me surprised..

Old 04-29-2023, 05:35 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Especially knowing what he was fired for. I expect more of the same as far as the violence goes. Reaping what they sow.

Last edited by erieguy; 04-29-2023 at 05:52 PM..

Old 04-29-2023, 06:40 PM

70 posts, read 27,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Especially knowing what he was fired for. I expect more of the same as far as the violence goes. Reaping what they sow.
Next shooting quote by an Obamamama: "BUT BUT BUT someone gots ta do sumtin up in here dis violence be bad and our good lil schoo boyz be gettin cap 4 no reason and nobody doin nuttin".

Old 04-29-2023, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Next shooting quote by an Obamamama: "BUT BUT BUT someone gots ta do sumtin up in here dis violence be bad and our good lil schoo boyz be gettin cap 4 no reason and nobody doin nuttin".
You forgot to blame the NRA and white, suburban conservatives for causing this as a result of "white supremacy"

Old 04-29-2023, 08:28 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
You forgot to blame the NRA and white, suburban conservatives for causing this as a result of "white supremacy"
You can’t expect criminals and those that defend and enable them to take responsibility for their actions even when they admit to knowing where killers reside but won’t do anything about it.

Old 04-30-2023, 06:26 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,962,137 times
Quote:
You are miserable and disgusted. The attempted broken English is telling. You are trash and mad at that fact. A life of misery has to take a toll on your mental health. Obamamama? You are still upset about the 2008 election? Get over yourself and seek help.

Old 04-30-2023, 06:27 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,962,137 times
Quote:
Racist? You use this term loosely.

Old 04-30-2023, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Racist? You use this term loosely.
"The investigation concluded that during his time as police chief, Scirotto implemented an approach to hiring and promotion that was unfairly focused on minority candidates. The report said Scirotto once pointed to a conference room wall displaying photos of the department’s command staff and stated, “that wall is too white,” and “I’m gonna change that.” " https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/05/us/fo...ief/index.html

You'd be "furious" and on the verge of having a stroke if any police chief pointed at photos of his department's command staff and said "that wall is too black, I'm gonna change that".

Most white people dont give a crap about peoples skin color - they simply want a fair playing field and if the best person for the job isnt white, then so be it - they deserve to get it. Thats fair. Nobody should get ahead because theyre white, and nobody should be held back because they arent white. But when people are unfairly advantaged, or unfairly disadvantaged, because of their skin color - then that is racism.

Though I assume you wouldnt complain about a policy that would make whitey go to the back of the line.

Old 04-30-2023, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
You can’t expect criminals and those that defend and enable them to take responsibility for their actions even when they admit to knowing where killers reside but won’t do anything about it.
"Thats not their job, and they raised beautiful black children, and they dont associate with criminals, and you're a furious racist" ... we've all heard the shtick before..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh