Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 01:29 PM

50 posts, read 69,282 times

Advertisements

Harry's profile says his religion is "Christian, secular."

Apart from being a contradiction in terms, this raises the following question:

How is it proper for Harry to hurl the insult JINO (Jew In Name Only) at Jewish people who speak out against the new apartheid through which Israel has imprisoned millions of innocent Palestinians? How does a non-Jew evaluate what constitutes a true Jew?

If anything, it might be more appropriate to question whether or not Harry is a Christian In Name Only, because Israel's treatment of its Arab subjects appears to violate much of what Jesus stood for.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:43 PM

2,574 posts, read 2,488,111 times
I am a secular christian,meaning non fanatical,non denominational,with political ideology not influenced by religion...However,I am not a CINO... I will do religious marriage,baptism &...funeral ( ...in no hurry...)

I prefer not to comment on conspiracy theories about "one world government " & ..."Israel's appartheid "...

Old 06-17-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Soft .. subtle .. indirect antisemitism? Hahahahaha. You're rich ... real rich. The *** is up!

And Harry ... it's not just about Israel or the Israeli government or the undue influence the Israeli lobby has exercised through these dual citizen traitors in Washington DC ... it's about much more than that.

What we are seeing now is the unveiling of unimaginable corruption throughout the systems of government which have brought incalculable negative results in not just foreign policy, but in financial looting causing catastrophic economic damage that is now becoming evident.

This is far beyond remotely connected to antisemitism ... this is anti-establishment ... anti-corruption ... anti-war ... anti-globalism ... anti-one-world-government.

The worldwide financial collapse currently underway is just the beginning ... and the US-Israeli push for a war with Iran is now recognized as the means to usher in WW III and the final piece of the puzzle to establish that one-world-government dictatorship.

The Global warming fraud has collapsed .. the thieves have been unmasked .. and the world at large already understands what the American people are just beginning to recognize in masse.

Yes Harry ... the *** is up.

It's now us against them ... and the commoners ... Gentiles, Muslims, Jews and everyone else are part of the "us". The race/religion baiting is losing steam, and if nothing else .. the "enemy of thy enemy is my friend" theme will replace the old "divide and conquer" routine that no longer ensnares the masses of thinking people. You can only fool people for so long, and even the fools eventually wake up. As more and more Jews realize they have been used as pawns in this geopolitical chess game, both here in the US and in Israel, they are going to join in the fight against this, and no longer be unwitting participants.

U comment politely,so politely I reply to u that your conspiracy theory lacks logic & evidence...
Politics is ...what u see is what u get...
Nothing...diabolical about Cheney,for example...He just has a strange smile...

Old 06-17-2010, 04:04 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimfulDrifter View Post
Harry's profile says his religion is "Christian, secular."

Apart from being a contradiction in terms, this raises the following question:

How is it proper for Harry to hurl the insult JINO (Jew In Name Only) at Jewish people who speak out against the new apartheid through which Israel has imprisoned millions of innocent Palestinians? How does a non-Jew evaluate what constitutes a true Jew?

If anything, it might be more appropriate to question whether or not Harry is a Christian In Name Only, because Israel's treatment of its Arab subjects appears to violate much of what Jesus stood for.
I thought it was rather hilarious that he indiscriminately labeled me as a "JINO." I happen to be Jewish, and not just in name only. Of course, when you don't know what you're talking about from the very beginning, it's easy to throw labels around.

And you're absolutely right: his status as a non-Jew disqualifies him from evaluating Jews. Then again, silly technicalities like that aren't an obstacle to him. I'll bet that if you asked him directly about it, he'd tell you that he knows some Jews.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:39 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
I thought it was rather hilarious that he indiscriminately labeled me as a "JINO." I happen to be Jewish, and not just in name only. Of course, when you don't know what you're talking about from the very beginning, it's easy to throw labels around.

And you're absolutely right: his status as a non-Jew disqualifies him from evaluating Jews. Then again, silly technicalities like that aren't an obstacle to him. I'll bet that if you asked him directly about it, he'd tell you that he knows some Jews.
I second this and would expand it to say he doesn't do it with just Jews (though he tends to fixate on Jew). If you have read through his other posts you can find a lot of commentary on what real (insert religion) followers are as a group...Muslims are barbarians, Pagans are Nazis etc...All of this I find kind of sad and disturbing...Especially as a highly anti-Nazi Pagan...I guess that makes me a PINO.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:47 PM

When a "Jew "says that... "a non-Jew is disqualified from evaluating Jews ",he shows that he is a provocative arrogant "Jew",who gives ammunition to the antisem propaganda...

Just this phrase would be the base for threads in many antisem sites...

Titled like... "Jew says non-Jews are not qualified to evaluate Jews"...

This is exactly the supremacist attitude that antisems hold Jews accountable for...

As for having ...paganists for commentators,well,one sees it all ...

Old 06-17-2010, 05:51 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrycrat View Post
When a "Jew "says that... "a non-Jew is disqualified from evaluating Jews ",he shows that he is a provocative arrogant "Jew",who gives ammunition to the antisem propaganda...

This is exactly the supremacist attitude that antisems hold Jews accountable for...

I will refer you back to your thread in the religion forum where you tried to define Jews. Every single Jew on this forum, including Fred and myself, pointed out that your view was flawed. For instance, I remember you trying to argue that Sephardic and Yemenite Jews weren't *actually* Jewish- something that you won't find a SINGLE JEW arguing.

Non-Jews who have no real understanding of Judaism and continuously refuse to listen to those who do absolutely are not qualified to evaluate Jews.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:56 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrycrat View Post

Just accept the fact that your wrong dude.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 PM

The Jews,in general,due to depletion from mass murders ( "Holocaust " ) & mixed marriages,
have quitted the "hard line "of "Jewish blood".
The fact that they don't officially use it ,doesn't mean that this "hard line " is wrong
or that they don't believe in it...
I have searched the Jewish soul & I can understand the defence mechanisms it is forced to have...

However,every rational Jew understands the nessecity for the bulk of his nation to have Jewish blood,otherwise the Jews will turn from a nation to an international cult,like the Jehovah Witnesses & the Scientologists...
If the Jews stop being a nation & become a ...religion,a religious international group,
then that group does not have...blood rights,hereditary rights in any country...

So,they cannot claim Israel as their motherland since the dawn of history...

The Pals could propagandise the line...
" U r Jews,a religious group,like the Buddhists...Buddhists don't have a motherland,they are scattered in 30 countries,so u can be scattered all over the world.
While we,the Pals,are descendants of the ancient Philistines,we have blood rights to...Palestine "...

U get it ..?

Therefore,the defence mechanism "We are not a nation,we are a religion" is wrong & destructive...

The Jews are a nation with its main characteristic,their religion...

Now,sometimes a...goy like me can provide leadership to Jews who err ,thus making life easier for antisems,traditional & modern...

Old 06-17-2010, 06:18 PM

50 posts, read 69,282 times
Is there a way to subtract reputation points on this site?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies