Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2010, 08:46 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,718,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Funny, I just know what we need right now too, and it's not the radical leftist in the WH.
Thankfully, we don't have a radical leftist in the WH. I'm glad we finally agree that having a left-of-center president is necessary and good for our country right now.

Quote:
Correct misunderstandings? Please. The very notion is ridiculous.
Your pride blinds you to reality, son.

Quote:
Created by the US? Another blame America person. DEBT, my dear, caused the global collapse.
Haha. Indeed. And where do you think that debt load started? US citizens and banks. So, once again, we are agreed.

Quote:
Your idea of success is out of the norm. Take obamacare - how can any sane individual think that is a success, in light of ALL the little surprises that have been exposed, that were predicted by those opposed to the legislation.

Surely you saw the news today of doctors no longer taking Medicare patients, or the premium rise, or the fact that "if you like your plan, you CAN'T keep it"?

None of that seems to bother you.
We needed a more universal health care system. Rest assured, any issues that emerge will be dealt with in amendments and such. Getting the law through was the most important part. If you all wanted better health care, maybe your representatives should have contributed to it rather than seeing it as their opportunity to take our president down for cheap political gain.

Flawed as it may be, at least Obama didn't pursue it for cheap political gain. He knew it would take a heavy political toll and he still did it because it was the moral correct thing to do. That's backbone and fortitude.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:48 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,990,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Interesting replies by the left.

From the OP - Do you think they're on drugs, insane, or simply full of rage?

From Tuco - 3 kinds Hillbillies, Rednecks, Trailer Park trash. And this - Just calling a spade a spade

From KevK - All 3.

From GeorgeLucasLongLostChim - Let them complain. It's better than pulling a McVeigh.

From Peggy Anne - They remind me of a bunch of skanks who can't get a date

From Visvaldis - For some it's a pathological obsession. and this - You have to look at this from the Obama hater's point of view; everybody is screwed up and insane except them.

I think these kind of posts have something to do with it as well.
Just as the obama voters told us something about their intellect, so do these posts tell us something.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I guess this is what people who complain about Obama all day long have to tell themselves.
Quote:
Once again, I wasn't talking about people who disagree with his policies. I'm talking about people who complain about him ALL DAY LONG.

I know you all can read. You're not fooling me.
ALL DAY LONG? Another manufactured story from the Left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I don't remember that one; maybe I wasn't on that thread. I've certainly seen the pictures posted of people carrying signs calling for the death of Bush. But, . . . . . . this thread isn't supposed to be about Bush! Remember the rules you cons made up as soon as O was inaugurated? We couldn't talk about Bush any more.
You don't remember that one?

Old 06-21-2010, 08:54 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,886,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You don't remember that one?
No, I guess I didn't participate in that thread.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:57 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,813,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
We needed a more universal health care system. Rest assured, any issues that emerge will be dealt with in amendments and such. Getting the law through was the most important part. If you all wanted better health care, maybe your representatives should have contributed to it rather than seeing it as their opportunity to take our president down for cheap political gain.

Flawed as it may be, at least Obama didn't pursue it for cheap political gain. He knew it would take a heavy political toll and he still did it because it was the moral correct thing to do. That's backbone and fortitude.

LMAO..How can you say he didn't pursue it for a cheap political gain?? He shoved it down our throats when the MAJORITY of Americans are against it! Also,you have NO IDEA what you're getting into as we've had the same plan here for 4 years and we're broke because of it! Clear your head and try reading the facts,this health care bill is going to bankrupt us even more!!!

5 painful health-care lessons from Massachusetts - Jun. 15, 2010

http://www.pnhp.org/mass_report/mass_report_Final.pdf

Old 06-21-2010, 08:58 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,697,867 times
It appears that this thread has touched a nerve - especially among those who complain about President Obama all day long. I wonder why.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:01 PM

20,296 posts, read 37,229,536 times
Quote:
Do you think they're on drugs, insane, or simply full of rage?
What kind of people complain about President Obama all day long?

Probably the opposite of the ones who complained about President Bush all day long. Do you think these were on drugs, insane, or simply full of rage?

Old 06-21-2010, 09:04 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,335,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
You just described all the fools who voted for him!!
verses Palyin?

Old 06-21-2010, 09:06 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,445,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
verses Palyin?

Huh?

Old 06-21-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
No, I guess I didn't participate in that thread.
See, the leftists don't have any credibility on the issue, they are not entitled to whine and complain about people taking obama to task for his lies, decision, scandals and more lies.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/6391101-post23.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies