Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 08:26 PM

161 posts, read 109,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I hope whatever it is is painful, debilitating...and he has a long lingering agonizing slope to the END!

This is very sick and is quite representative of much of the left. This is why most people are ashamed to even admit they are liberal, because they don't want to be tied to this.

I hope people treat you with compassion if you ever get ill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 08:28 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
It is not even surprising any longer that certain people of a certain persuasion will revel, mock, and make fun of a serious medical condition in someone who disagrees with them politically. Very disturbing, even sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
He will get his karma, as we all will if we wish another harm...including you and anyone else who wishes him ill.

IF "karma" exists HE will suffer terribly for the horror and suffering he dumped on others....the support of such a evil is truly sick.

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-elect Nobody View Post
Yep. Liberals true nature always shines through loud and clear. I disagree with a lot of the Liberal philosophy, but that is just politics. What I find sad about so many of them is how much they loathe people of different views and how they actually wish them harm. It's hard to find any respect for people like that. And they call themselves the compassionate and open minded ones. Sure, only if you are exactly like them.

FWIW - I oppose Obama on 99% of what he does. However, if he ever is in a serious medical situation I will pray he does well. I will wish him good health and hope his family never has to deal with his loss. THAT is the biggest difference between liberals and me.

again I say, go back and read the posts of when Kennedy was in the hospital on his death bed and after he died, then try again without the hypocritical rhetoric

3,767 posts, read 4,530,699 times
Quote:
This is very sick and is quite representative of much of the left. This is why most people are ashamed to even admit they are liberal, because they don't want to be tied to this.

So true. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Why "liberal" has such a bad connotation.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:30 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Abosulutely! And we must say Some liberals, not all. There are those who have expressed their wishes for a speedy recovery. But there are some really mean-spirited, nasties out there. For sure. So sad, and dangerous that they take their obvious hatred to people who disagree with them to such extremes to wish them ill-health.

I guess you've chosen to ignore the threads put up by wingnuts mocking first Kennedy's brain tumor, then his death and that of Murtha's..

What hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

IF "karma" exists HE will suffer terribly for the horror and suffering he dumped on others....the support of such a evil is truly sick.
No, my friend, you are sadly mislead, what is TRULY evil is wishing ill-will on a fellow human being. I am so sorry for you that you are so full of hate that you can't see it.

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Its amazing how those on the Right sit one arse cheek on the moral superiority and the other arse cheek on Hypocricy.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:

I hope you will be treated with respect as long as you are not the souless piece of rot that is Cheney. To support such evil is truly evil.

I am a proud LIBERAL who KNOWS what that pig has done.....

That's why so many repugs are ashamed to admit they voted for Cheney and his puppet, Bush....maybe they're catching on ????

Old 06-25-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
No, my friend, you are sadly mislead, what is TRULY evil is wishing ill-will on a fellow human being. I am so sorry for you that you are so full of hate that you can't see it.
I'm not your friend and IF you support Cheney YOU support evil.

You think I hate Cheney because as a repug hate is one of your surface emotions....but I don't hate anyone. I do think evil people deserve no respect (as you do).....and Cheney desrves all the kindness he displayed toward others.... ZERO

Old 06-25-2010, 08:34 PM

Why do so many here, instead of admitting what they are doing, or even DEFENDING themselves, act like a child and say but you did it in a post on. . blah blah blah. So immature.
I can't defend others but I have never wished ill will or mocked any one who was suffering from a medical condition. As for Ted K, he was a horrible unethical man who left a girl to drown and didn't report it for over 12 hours and then lied and covered it up. But I never mocked his health condition so there is no hypocracy. Sorry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies