Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 08:06 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,707,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
[i]
No, Eureka College is half a continent away in the flatlands of Illinois. Reagan attended school there from 1928 to 1932. He was the school's top collegiate swimmer, a three-year letterman in football, and appeared in 14 plays. He left after graduation in 1932 to take a job as a sports announcer in Davenport, Iowa, which is closer to California but still a long way from it.

Palin blunders on Reagan's education

Only in America can a ditz such as she, rake in the cash for speaking engagements, when she clearly does not know what she is talking about. So absurd.
So, what's the problem? Biden makes blunders regularly, and he's the VP.
Maybe she's just trying to keep up with him. After all, it got him elected.

Silly people. Biden good, Palin bad. Oh, yeah. What about Obama not knowing how many states are in the land he wanted to lead? Or, not knowing how to pronouce "corpsman". Thanks to the poster for that reminder. I had forgotten.

So absurd, indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2010, 08:09 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,164,434 times
Quote:
People are still touting this niwit as a serious candidate. She cannot deliver a well researched and factual speech when she is getting barrels of money to do it. If you are so upset with anyone exposing her stupidity and lack of knowledge, thenIi suggest that you refrain from reading these threads or get over it!!
LOL! great post....didja ever notice how the PalinPig worshippers NEVER have anything GOOD to say about Palin?

Their ONLY defense of her historic and hysteric stupidity is that Obama once said 57 states.

They never notice that saying that never makes PalinPig smarter.....

Old 06-28-2010, 08:09 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,510,963 times
Bill Clinton once said "Last time I checked the Constitution said we have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Where was the outrage form the left? I never once heard anyone on the left criticize him for such an obvious blunder. No one called him a nitwit.

And people on the left wonder why they are accused of being elitists. Probably because they are.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,870,957 times
Quote:
Oh my. You had to figure this might happen when Sarah Palin, one-time best governor of Alaska, started pallin' around with those journalist types there at Fox News. Or any of those journalist types there in the lamestream media, you know. The makin' things up and gettin' things confused is dangerously contagious.

"...this is Reagan country and (applause), YEAH! And perhaps it was destiny that the man who went to California's Eureka College would become so woven within and inter-linked to the Golden State.'' (You can watch it yourself at about minute 4:30 into a rockin', rollin', rollickin' speech.)

Well, as Reagan liked to say, California is the Golden State, and he did become inter-linked with it. And yes, as Reagan also liked to say, he did go to a Eureka College, but it wasn't in California.

No, Eureka College is half a continent away in the flatlands of Illinois. Reagan attended school there from 1928 to 1932. He was the school's top collegiate swimmer, a three-year letterman in football, and appeared in 14 plays. He left after graduation in 1932 to take a job as a sports announcer in Davenport, Iowa, which is closer to California but still a long way from it.

Palin blunders on Reagan's education

Only in America can a ditz such as she, rake in the cash for speaking engagements, when she clearly does not know what she is talking about. So absurd.
Eureka College - Palin
Navy CORPSman - Obama

Two peas in a pod...............

Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,510,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
LOL! great post....didja ever notice how the PalinPig worshippers NEVER have anything GOOD to say about Palin?

Their ONLY defense of her historic and hysteric stupidity is that Obama once said 57 states.

Wow. PalinPig.

Aren't you smart.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
We live in the United States. Not America.

Only in the United States can a ditz such as Barack Obama get elected when he doesn't know how many States there are.

Only in the United States can a ditz such as Barack Obama get elected Commander-In-Chief and not know how to pronounce Navy Corpsman.

So absurd.
Absurd?

Like you calling yourself a United Statesian ?

Palin calls you a real American...as opposed to those people she considers not-real-Americans.

Why does Palin say Americans if you live in the United States...maybe you should email the DivaDope and tell her.....that would be quite the conversation...

Old 06-28-2010, 08:12 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,145,255 times
Quote:

Yes, I've noticed. They don't know why they defend her, they are just compelled to do so. Although, there are some that do sing her praises and it's bewildering.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Wow. PalinPig.

Aren't you smart.
OK, I'm sorry, I apologize to pigs everywhere.....

Old 06-28-2010, 08:22 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,707,849 times
Quote:
Absurd?

Like you calling yourself a United Statesian ?

Palin calls you a real American...as opposed to those people she considers not-real-Americans.

Why does Palin say Americans if you live in the United States...maybe you should email the DivaDope and tell her.....that would be quite the conversation...
Because it's not the United States, and not America. It is:

TADA!.... THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

DivaDope? What happened to PalinPig?

Do I detect some jealousy? I do believe those who attack her the most are jealous and fearful of her popularity and influence.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:56 PM

814 posts, read 670,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
None of them hold a political office. You can avoid Palin and Beck.
These two get more press than most politicians are you kidding me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies