Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 07:14 AM

576 posts, read 586,169 times

Advertisements

Shouldnt the libbies be denouncing this guy since he is inciting violence? Isnt that what they all said about Palin, yet this is clear as day.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:15 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Idiots attacking an idiot, how idiotic.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:21 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Everyone take notice how none of these losers, losers being this dope in this video and the ones in this forum, dont condemn the comments of "killing white babies" and the other threats of violence. Sure, youll unleash on Beck for dare holding a rally of PEACE, yet as usual you ignore the premise of this thread and whats really at the heart of it all.
This guy doesnt condemn the statements when asked twice. Yet he says he doesnt believe in killing white babies in the "context" for how is buddy shouted it in the streets?! What the heck does that even mean?!
Beck is in process of picking apart these people on air right now, mostly in a joking manor because after all, they are nothing but losers and jokes. But he said hes about to get serious. Should be fun

Old 07-09-2010, 07:23 AM

To add, the only thing this guy seemed to be mad about was how his New Black Panther pal was "telegraphing" what their intentions are. Are you serious? And still dopes will come out and rather than take on this racist, hateful, violence promoting group, you take on Beck? Really, what the hell is wrong with you people?

Old 07-09-2010, 07:23 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Everyone take notice how none of these losers, losers being this dope in this video and the ones in this forum, dont condemn the comments of "killing white babies" and the other threats of violence. Sure, youll unleash on Beck for dare holding a rally of PEACE, yet as usual you ignore the premise of this thread and whats really at the heart of it all.
This guy doesnt condemn the statements when asked twice. Yet he says he doesnt believe in killing white babies in the "context" for how is buddy shouted it in the streets?! What the heck does that even mean?!
Beck is in process of picking apart these people on air right now, mostly in a joking manor because after all, they are nothing but losers and jokes. But he said hes about to get serious. Should be fun

The guy is a moron, and advocating killing anyone is stupid.

Happy now?

Old 07-09-2010, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
The guy is a moron, and advocating killing anyone is stupid.

Happy now?
Its a start.

Now, I wonder where Obama is on this. We heard Obama blast a police department on Prime Time National TV, yet he has not said one word on this since it happened on 2008. Not one. A group his justice dept let off the hook, and they cant even come out and denounce them?
We heard from every Democrat politician and every media outlet coming out and blasting the Tea Party, who hasnt been violent or condoned violence. Hey Pelosi, where are you? I guess this type of hate doesnt bother you. Youd probably want nothing more than to see these angry black racists clash with peaceful people on 8.28.

Something else to take from this. You have these racists talking of "killing white cracker babies". You know who else mentioned killing babies? The Weather Underground. During their time in the 60's/70's they spoke of the possible need to ELIMINATE up to 25 million people who would not go along with their plans. They even spoke of having to kill babies. Gee, these sort of people sure think alike. Bill Ayers and New Black Panthers, have a lot in common.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:45 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Youd probably want nothing more than to see these angry black racists clash with peaceful people on 8.28.
That's what Glenn wants; that's why he picked that date.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
That's what Glenn wants; that's why he picked that date.
You just wont let it go.

Either way, let them show up. Good money is going toward security and Im sure theyll handle whatever racists/agitators show up. I guess we can expect to you see in the crowd of racist Black Panthers? Sure sounds like youd love to join them.

I cant and wont respond to you anymore. Youre driving me nuts with your insanity. Last time Ill say it. The fact that you are spending more time attacking Beck than the absolute racist, hateful, violent rhetoric of groups like the New Black Panthers and those in this Admin who defend them, says a heck of a lot about you.

Youve got some soul searching to do as far as im concerned. I sure hope you figure it out one day.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:58 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Its a start.

Now, I wonder where Obama is on this. We heard Obama blast a police department on Prime Time National TV, yet he has not said one word on this since it happened on 2008. Not one. A group his justice dept let off the hook, and they cant even come out and denounce them?
We heard from every Democrat politician and every media outlet coming out and blasting the Tea Party, who hasnt been violent or condoned violence. Hey Pelosi, where are you? I guess this type of hate doesnt bother you. Youd probably want nothing more than to see these angry black racists clash with peaceful people on 8.28.

Something else to take from this. You have these racists talking of "killing white cracker babies". You know who else mentioned killing babies? The Weather Underground. During their time in the 60's/70's they spoke of the possible need to ELIMINATE up to 25 million people who would not go along with their plans. They even spoke of having to kill babies. Gee, these sort of people sure think alike. Bill Ayers and New Black Panthers, have a lot in common.

Anyone who advocates hate in the pursuit of "justice" has a screw lose, whether it is the weather underground, the KKK, Aryan brotherhood, etc.

I guess this type of hate doesnt bother you. Youd probably want nothing more than to see these angry black racists clash with peaceful people on 8.28.

If that was aimed at me,I assume you have proof I want a riot in Washington in August, or that I have advocated violence against Becky, or any other person I don't agree with. Until then, I'll just consider that as something you pulled out of a dark moist place to elicit a reaction.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:02 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
You just wont let it go.

Either way, let them show up. Good money is going toward security and Im sure theyll handle whatever racists/agitators show up. I guess we can expect to you see in the crowd of racist Black Panthers? Sure sounds like youd love to join them.

I cant and wont respond to you anymore. Youre driving me nuts with your insanity. Last time Ill say it. The fact that you are spending more time attacking Beck than the absolute racist, hateful, violent rhetoric of groups like the New Black Panthers and those in this Admin who defend them, says a heck of a lot about you.

Youve got some soul searching to do as far as im concerned. I sure hope you figure it out one day.
Okay, bye. I dont remember defending the Black Panthers, but believe what you want
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies