Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2010, 03:02 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Communist Data View Post
The funny thing is you think this is so outrageous, when in reality she's not a racist and compared to the amount of REAL racists out there this is smaller than a drop in the bucket. There tends to be a grasping for black racists on this forum. Let me guess you think Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are "racists". LOL
Racists? No. Race Baiters? A resounding YES.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM

47 posts, read 35,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I said it before and I will say it again. There is a conspiracy of like minds to make blacks out to be as racist as whites. Many white people feel a sense of shame and guilt about their history in regards to race. They don't want to appear as "abnormal" or morally inferior (this is why they always want to talk about how blacks sold their own people....to balance or offset whites role in the slave trade and slavery). Moreover, today to be seen as a racist means that one is basically considered a low life or a person to be looked at negatively. Also, current examples of white racism only gives justification to black cries of racism and discrimination and hence validates people like Jackson and Sharpton, as well as, programs like Affirmative Action that seeks to offset the impact of racism and discrimnation.

In light of that, by spreading the notion that black racism is rampant and the equivalent of white racism, it helps whites feel less shame because they no longer feel morally inferior and abnormal in this behavior. It also helps to invalidate Affirmative Action if one believes that black racism holds back whites just as much as white racism holds back blacks. In othe words....its a wash because everyone does it. Then they use black racism to discredit black leadership saying that things are "double standards".

Now what you appear to have is conservative individuals going SEARCHING for stories to use to show examples of "black racism" to help propogate the movement.
Brilliant.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
Yea I see thats all you need to know...

It says so much more about you than anything else.
What it says about me is that I hear her words and her own stated intent. People make mistakes, but they also pay for those mistakes. She's paying now.

The fact that you give her a free pass no questions asked is all I need to know about you as well.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:05 PM

932 posts, read 1,677,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I said it before and I will say it again. There is a conspiracy of like minds to make blacks out to be as racist as whites. Many white people feel a sense of shame and guilt about their history in regards to race. They don't want to appear as "abnormal" or morally inferior. Moreover, today to be seen as a racist means that one is basically considered a low life or a person to be looked at negatively. Also, current examples of white racism only gives justification to black cries of racism and discrimination and hence validates people like Jackson and Sharpton, as well as, programs like Affirmative Action that seeks to offset the impact of racism and discrimnation.

In light of that, by spreading the notion that black racism is rampant and the equivalent of white racism, it helps whites feel less shame because they no longer feel morally inferior and abnormal in this behavior. It also helps to invalidate Affirmative Action if one believes that black racism holds back whites just as much as white racism holds back blacks. In othe words....its a wash because everyone does it. Then they use black racism to discredit black leadership saying that things are "double standards".

Now what you appear to have is conservative individuals going SEARCHING for stories to use to show examples of "black racism" to help propogate the movement.
Agreed!!!!!!

I was reading an article today about the same things you mentioned here and it resonated with me.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Racists? No. Race Baiters? A resounding YES.
The biggest race baiters are Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck and their followers.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Brilliant.
Brilliant? That was nothing but pure, unadulterated excuse making for black-racism - which does exist - contrary to what the author of that post surmises.

The fact that you'd consider that piece "brilliant" is beyond farcical. There's not one ounce of guilt anywhere within the genome of this human being. Why? Because i'm not a racist. I simply point out where racism exists and call out those who use it to their advantage.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Brilliant? That was nothing but pure, unadulterated excuse making for black racism - which does exist - contrary to what the author of that post surmises.

The fact that you'd consider that piece "brilliant" is beyond farcical.
You obviously have no education on civil rights or US history..Let me guess "Diversity is a scam".

Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 PM

932 posts, read 1,677,536 times
Quote:
What it says about me is that I hear her words and her own stated intent. People make mistakes, but they also pay for those mistakes. She's paying now.

The fact that you give her a free pass no questions asked is all I need to know about you as well.
WHO gave her a free pass? clearly not me...you even quoted when said I disagreed

As a black woman of mixed race who has white close family members, I would be outraged if some one did this to them....but from your postings and threads....I know who you are.

Last edited by LoveMiiorHateMii; 07-20-2010 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: double words...sorry!

Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
You obviously have no education on civil rights or US history..Let me guess "Diversity is a scam".
Keep digging a hole to China. You'll get there one day.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Keep digging a hole to China. You'll get there one day.
Coming from a guy who thinks an explanation of people such as your self is an excuse for "black racism". Right and you always complain about people playing the race card. Nobody plays that card more than the pseudo white racism victims on CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies