Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 07:04 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The man who master-minded 9-11 has to have a dialysis machine where ever he goes. Can anyone here honesty say they are sympathetic to him because of his health issues? Of course not. Same with Beck; some will be sympathetic and other don't care one way or another. Depends on how destructive you view Beck's political influence....or not.
I don't think anyone is suggesting either sympathy or apathy are required. However to name call and will illness upon anyone, or suggest it is a trick, is just sick, sick, sick.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
He's such a flake that I can't trust anything he says and may have said that just to get attention.....
hoepfully it's not true and if it is, it eventually won't happen.
And how many times have you managed to stand his show long enough to hear what he said? I can't wait to read what MM says about what he said today to see just how many lies they counted beyond the part about his eyes. He showed the eyes part of that video today so maybe he was serious.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:12 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,529,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
And how many times have you managed to stand his show long enough to hear what he said? I can't wait to read what MM says about what he said today to see just how many lies they counted beyond the part about his eyes. He showed the eyes part of that video today so maybe he was serious.
How do you know that I have never watched his shows?
No I haven't ever since he went to Faux...
even though he was a neocon and/or rabid repuke on CNN....he was actually respectable and sane at that time.....
ever since he's joined the Faux family, he's turned into a cartoon character and a clown.
So, no I don't watch and listen to him anymore...

Old 07-19-2010, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Glenn Beck must be becoming really unpopular. That is why he is crying for more attention.

I don't believe for one moment he is going to be blind. If he was, I would feel bad for him but I just...have a feeling he isn't.

It is a CONservative tactic. And....at least he has health care. LOLZZ!
If you get lucky you may find about him on Media Matters since they never tell any lies about him.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I got a surprise for you ROB, I watched the whole damn debacle in Utah on the internet at
Right Scoop. Nearly crying? I saw him put the Vicks vapor rub under his freakin' eyes....
Check out these screen caps from his clown show,
Why do claim to see all those special things he does and refuse to watch his show now and then? Is it the blackboards full of truth or something else? I thought he was kidding around quite a bit on that one but maybe he wasn't.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Where did I say it isn't about politics? Hint....I DIDN'T!
Was that post to you? I don't think it was but then . . . . . . .

Old 07-19-2010, 07:16 PM

29 posts, read 28,908 times
Quote:
I guess he would be just like his fans if he goes blind huh?

Glenn Beck Tells Audience He Might Be Going Blind
Hmmmm....that would make Beck the same as the kenyan in the White House, wouldn't it?

Old 07-19-2010, 07:17 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
i regret his vision problems. but i dont appreciate his act.
too many take him seriously.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Rush's malady was self-inflicted by his use of illegal drugs. have no sympathy for him, either. He and Oral and Glennie and Ted and Jimmy and Garner Ted are/were nothing but con men singing the songs their audience wanted to hear for personal gain.

It is a well-known fact that Beck uses Vapo-Rub under his eyes to bring on tears at will.

If you choose to support such a phoney, go for it. It's still a free country.
Where did you and meson get the info about the Vapo-Rub? Both on the same day indicates that some far left bunch has been talking crap again.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:49 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,054,634 times
With Beck, it's hard to know what to believe, because he's a drama queen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies