Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 12:57 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,997,693 times

Advertisements

Conservatives, has your obsession with Obama affected your personal lives?

Did your significant other leave you because you spent the majority of your day hating Obama?

Did you lose friends because of your obsession?

Did you get fired from your job because of your obsession?

Are any of you conservatives currently seeing a psychologist to help combat your obsession with hating the President?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 12:59 PM

948 posts, read 894,706 times
Nope. All my friends, family and co-workers think he's a jerkoff too. You see, only about 25-30% of the country find him palatable. That number is shrinking as well.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
Nope. All my friends, family and co-workers think he's a jerkoff too. You see, only about 25-30% of the country find him palatable. That number is shrinking as well.
Do you think it's healthy that all of your friends, family, and co-workers also hate Obama?

Old 05-01-2010, 01:08 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Conservatives, has your obsession with Obama affected your personal lives?

Did your significant other leave you because you spent the majority of your day hating Obama?

Did you lose friends because of your obsession?

Did you get fired from your job because of your obsession?

Are any of you conservatives currently seeing a psychologist to help combat your obsession with hating the President?
Sounds like symptoms of transference from a BDS sufferer with a bad case of PTSD. Or wishful thinking.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:12 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,243,362 times
Quote:
All of my peers despise him and his policies also. The only people I know who like him are Blue Dog Democrats over 70 years of age that profited from Big Government and avoided paying for the majority of it. These seniors enjoy traveling the world, have 2 fat pensions, SS and Medicare, and couldn't care less that their children and grandchildren have lost their quality of life while paying for Big Government programs we'll never benefit from.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
All of my peers despise him and his policies also. The only people I know who like him are Blue Dog Democrats over 70 years of age that profited from Big Government and avoided paying for the majority of it. These seniors enjoy traveling the world, have 2 fat pensions, SS and Medicare, and couldn't care less that their children and grandchildren have lost their quality of life while paying for Big Government programs we'll never benefit from.
Does it concern you that all of your freinds hate the President?

Old 05-01-2010, 01:20 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,541,384 times
Well, one could have easily asked the same question back when Bush was elected. There were reports of people seeing a shrink because of how upset they were that Bush was elected. I don't like Obama but that's what we have elections for.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:23 PM

948 posts, read 894,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Do you think it's healthy that all of your friends, family, and co-workers also hate Obama?
We don't hate him. Well maybe a few out of fear but personally I pity the man. I would have loved to see him do a great job.

See, I don't get all worked up over the Repub/Dem crap. Sure, I think Dems overall are a scourge on society, moreso than Repubs. But even if he did have half a clue with that Congress currently in place he still wouldn't have stood a chance.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Are you kidding? Helping my wife relieve her daily rage, for the Triad of Gluttony(Obama, Pelosi and Reid)-semperarmati, has gotten me more nookie than when "Bush" was in orifice. I might just have to vote Obama in 2012 to keep the nookie train rolling along. Selfish I know.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
We don't hate him. Well maybe a few out of fear but personally I pity the man. I would have loved to see him do a great job.

See, I don't get all worked up over the Repub/Dem crap. Sure, I think Dems overall are a scourge on society, moreso than Repubs. But even if he did have half a clue with that Congress currently in place he still wouldn't have stood a chance.
Oh, you don't hate him now even though you called Obama a jerkoff in post #2. Does that word have a positive connotation now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies