Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you like Sarah Palin?
yes 62 42.47%
no 84 57.53%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:32 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I like her. As a mayor and a governor she had more managerial experience than Obama when he took office.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I can see why you lib/progressives don't like her....pro-life, speaks well of America, pro-gun, anti-radical muslim, grounded in her faith. All of which the left see as distasteful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I love how absolutely crazy she makes certain members of the left.
The evilness that comes out of some of the left when her
name is mentioned is quite revealing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I not only like her but I have deep respect for her. She has courage and stands up for what she believes in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It's amazing more people do not have a negative opinion about Palin, since for the past two years, there has been a non-stop, character assassination campaign going on against her.

Those 20% of liberals on the left, who never listen to, or watch, a conservative news outlet, will never see anything except negative pronouncements and disparaging comments about Sarah Palin, so they will of course see her in a negative light.
It's not their fault, they are just following the party line. They don't have to think for themselves, just listen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 12:53 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
It's not their fault, they are just following the party line. They don't have to think for themselves, just listen.
Think you got your parties mixed up!

Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 AM

323 posts, read 503,075 times
I like her. She seems very sincere, charismatic and compassionate. I don't think he has the necessary gravitas and intellect to be President, however. Governor Mitch Daniels is my man for that office.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:04 PM

514 posts, read 765,306 times
She's a quitter, people. And she was governor of the biggest welfare state in the country, at the expense of the rest of us.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:06 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,988,918 times
Default I like her!

From an entertainment standpoint, I like the former half-term Governor of Alaska. She rarely fails to amuse.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:25 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
She's proud of her State and that's a good thing.
Would I have a moose burger with her at a BBQ. No. Would I want her to explain the Constitution to me - not on your life.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:29 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,530,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBrad View Post
It seems like everybody bashes her and no one supports her. Do you like or dislike her and why?
It is kind of like asking does anyone like Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi, they are polarizing figures. Those on the left loveHillary and Nan and those on the right not so much.

It is kind of a no brainer don't you think?

Old 08-19-2010, 05:50 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
If you watched Greta's show about the oil in Alaska you would have seen how smart and intelligent Palin is but of course those who are against her or against conservatives do not want to see a show like that.

Libs have all been given their marching orders to discredit and generally tear down the Palin family. It's evil to the core.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:00 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Yes, its "popular" to be a Palin basher. I have never been one to follow the crowd though. Teenagers do that though, until they grow up.
I guess you never heard her speak.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:03 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
She will out draw ANY candidate of either party (including Obama) ant day of the week.

I can see why you lib/progressives don't like her....pro-life, speaks well of America, pro-gun, anti-radical muslim, grounded in her faith. All of which the left see as distasteful.
The only part of that I find distasteful is "anti-radical muslim". For one thing, the religion has nothing to do with it. For another, doesn't the Tea Party, of which Palin is a great favorite, think of themselves as radical? If you want to be anti-something, be anti-destruction, anti-killing, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies