Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 10:55 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousaid... View Post
Read your past posts... you generally blame Israel for all the problems in the middle east when they are mostly started by the racist Muslims over there.
racist how what race are the jews tell me, arabs and jews, real ones are both semetic people so
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2010, 11:02 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Really?

You have a vivid imagination along with your victim mentality, don't you?

Just WHERE did I post anything remotely anti-semitic other than in your mind?

IF you're going to make accusations you'd better have something to back them up.

Perhaps someday when/if you grow up you'll learn the difference between a country and a religion.
There's a very fine line between being obsessed with the one Jewish state in the world - blaming it for the ills of the universe - and traditional anti-Semitism. You have a looooong history on this forum.

Look at yourself honestly in the mirror.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:10 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Read your past posts... you generally blame Israel for all the problems in the middle east when they are mostly started by the racist Muslims over there.

BULL! I've said any number of times EVERY country in the region shares in the guilt for creating a cesspool, Israel included.

I'd read your past posts but you apparently have something to hide. What is it besides your obvious stance as an apologist for anything Israel does?

Old 08-19-2010, 11:13 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
There's a very fine line between being obsessed with the one Jewish state in the world - blaming it for the ills of the universe - and traditional anti-Semitism. You have a looooong history on this forum.

Look at yourself honestly in the mirror.
What a load of crap!

You
have a long history of "Israel is Right! Now, what were we talking about?" here. Try following your own advice and look at yourself honestly in the mirror.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:25 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Arabs are Semites, Abraham was originally from Ur, in Iraq

Old 08-19-2010, 11:26 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,630,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
why does america still control its territories, hell why does america control america

do your research, GUYANA IS NOT CONTROLLED BY FRANCE, guyana was an english colony they speak english there

I think he meant French Guyana ( Guyane Francaise) which is a DOM-TOM and is indeed a French department . This is where the French space programme is launched from. I went to school there for a while. I can report it does exist and is very French.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:38 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,630,992 times
Quote:
Have you guys been reading Mein Kampf lately?

Gotta love these blatantly Anti Semitic and bigoted posts by bigots

I did indeed read "Mein Kampf" . I like understand how sick minds work. And don't give me that crap with being an anti-semite and a bigot. My Great Grand-Father died escaping from Auschwitz and my Great-Uncle ( in his late 80s) is a survivor of 3 death camps and still goes around telling people about the Holocaust in schools a few times a year. He has in his attic quite a few relics of his fight against the Nazis . I have a photo of him weighing 33 kgms when he came back from Buchenwald , so please spare me you ridiculous rant.

My Great-Uncle helped Simon Wiesenthal in his research to find Nazis and to bring them to justice. I met this wonderful man when I was small . How about you ?

I have been to almost every single death and concentration camp still in existence as a pilgrimage with my Great-Uncle and probably know more about the Holocaust and the Nazi regime than you ever will. I have taken my Grand-Mother by the hand to the very block where her father was kept and wept with her looking at the piles of shoes and children's Teddy bears and toys.

I have been a social activist since I was 13. How about you ?

I have NO issue with Jewish people. NONE WHATSOEVER. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR TINY ILL INFORMED SKULL. I TAKE ISSUE HOWEVER WITH ISRAEL TREATING PALESTINIANS ALMOST AS BADLY AS HITLER TREATED THE JEWS, COMMUNISTS, GAY PEOPLE, THE ROMA, THE DISABLED.

ZIONISM IS EVIL. PERIOD. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A JEW . I KNOW MANY JEWISH PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST AS ANTI-ZIONIST AS I AM.

Last edited by Mooseketeer; 08-19-2010 at 11:52 AM..

Old 08-19-2010, 11:44 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
I think he meant French Guyana ( Guyane Francaise) which is a DOM-TOM and is indeed a French department . This is where the French space programme is launched from. I went to school there for a while. I can report it does exist and is very French.
Yesl, that's what I was referring to. It is a French Department. Despite you being in south america, you are in FRANCE when youa re there. They use the Euro, and yes, that's where the ESA launches its rockets because it's cheaper to fire rockets closer to the equator.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:53 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post

I have NO issue with Jewish people. NONE WHATSOEVER. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR TINY ILL INFORMED SKULL. I TAKE ISSUE HOWEVER WITH ISRAEL TREATING PALESTINIANS ALMOST AS BADLY AS HITLER TREATD THE JEWS, COMMUNISTS, GAY PEOPLE, THE ROMA, THE DISBLED.

ZIONISM IS EVIL. PERIOD. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A JEW . I KNOW MANY JEWISH PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST AS ANTI-ZIONIST AS I AM.
I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ALL THE GARBAGE IN THE REST OF YOUR POST. BUT YOU REVEALED YOURSELF AT THE END.

TO BALDLY AND WITHOUT SHAME EQUATE ISRAEL WITH NAZI GERMANY IS DISGRACEFUL. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISMISSAL OF THE BARBARITY OF THE HOLOCAUST!

You are COMPLETELY detached from reality. There is something going on in your psyche which impels you to make such outrageously false remarks. Is it Jew hatred? I don't know. Is it far, far leftist ideology? I don't know.
But there is some malcontentment lurking within in you which is making you very, very sick.

Old 08-19-2010, 12:13 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Question for the "anti-zionists". Are there any other nations on earth besides Israel that you think doesn't have a right to exist?

And is it a giant coincidence the only nation you oppose the existence of happens to be the only Jewish majority nation on earth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies