Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 12:46 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,209,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What took you so long?
Never took me long at all, the reaction was a little slower than I anticipated though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 12:54 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,640,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Are there even 30 black guys in Iowa?
There are 20,000 in Des Moines.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:54 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,155,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Well, then I guess it's time for Beat Blackie Night. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

I don't condone any of this. But if the leftists will stand silent while young Black men perpetuate this behavior against white people, then perhaps its time for a taste of their own medicine in order to point out the hypocrisy? Maybe then we'll finally get a peep out of the Left by forcing them to say "yes, I'm a hypocrite."
Oh they're not standing silent. They're laughing, telling jokes, celebrating and when pushed...they apathetically toss out the obligatory...." I'm not condoning it" tag line, while they continue their high fives.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:59 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,141,970 times
I find it hilarious that conservatives claim to telepathically know what "liberals" are thinking, which is of course what conservatives would wish they were thinking.

I think someone called that a "straw man argument" once or twice.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:59 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,313,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
In the minds of Liberal Fascists, racial discrimination only exists with white people. It's been proven a thousand times over, they believe no other race is capable of racial discrimination.
Anybody can be a racist.

But the reality is White Europeans created the social construct of race to justify the enslavement, exploitation and disenfranchisement of non-White people for financial gain.

White Europeans invented the concept of racism and brought it with them to
America.

White American colonist needed labor to make agriculture in the American colonies a profitable venture. They imported slaves from Africa to satisfy that need. Racism was part of the moral and financial justification for slavery.

The concept that a White person was somehow inherently superior did not come from non-White people anywhere in the world.

The concept that Black Americans should not have equal rights in this country came from White Americans not Black Americans.

The concept of segregation was not invented by Black Americans it was created by White Americans to preserve economic and political power amongst themselves.

The number of hate groups in this country founded by White Americans, and the number of White Americans involved in hate groups or who express sympathy with hate groups that express hate toward Black Americans is significantly higher than the number of hate groups founded by Black Americans or the number of Black American in hate groups expressing hatred for White Americans. That’s ironic considering historically Black Americans have experienced far more attacks and deaths based on racial hatred than White Americans have on the hands of Black Americans.

Yes it’s unfortunate that Black American commit violent acts of hatred toward White Americans. I wish they hadn’t learned how to hate people based on race but they had some damn good teachers. Maybe if the people who started the system of racism did more stop it this madness could all end.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:01 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,802,876 times
Quote:
Careful your bigotry is showing!

And no I'm in no way condoning, endorsing or approving of what these guys did!
I strongly suspect that IF these 30 thugs, had subscribed to getting a good education in those years where wholesome and proper attitudes are formed,
with a view towards obtaining even minimal skills and graduating to that point where they might be equipped to deal with life as it is developing in these days,
that they just might not be so interested in terrorizing people at a state fair.

Yes, perhaps I am bigoted but then, to what cause might you attribute their behavior? My prejudice is less directed toward the color of their skin than it is
for the attitude, that it seems that they have assumed, an obvious failure to understand that it is only themselves who've handicapped their own chances at
succeeding in life.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:02 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,155,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I find it hilarious that conservatives claim to telepathically know what "liberals" are thinking, which is of course what conservatives would wish they were thinking.

I think someone called that a "straw man argument" once or twice.

So you're assuming I'm a Republican/Conservative?

That is the way of the indigenous North American Liberal Fascists. Also known as ....." Homo Liberalous Hypokrisis Hateoallofuswhitishpeoplous "

Scientists have been studying them since the late 1950's and are still baffled by their ability to speak and grunt out of both sides of their mouth, while simultaneously speaking directly from their rectums.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:02 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,119,818 times
The real racists are the liberals who use the Black people as pawns in their game of politics. It's due past time for the Black people of the US to realize that the Democrat Party does not care about them ... they just want their votes. The Democrats purposely hold them down so that they become reliant on the Democrat controlled government for everything and then they will just vote Democrat over and over.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:03 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,472,051 times
Quote:
Anybody can be a racist.

But the reality is White Europeans created the social construct of race to justify the enslavement, exploitation and disenfranchisement of non-White people for financial gain.

White Europeans invented the concept of racism and brought it with them to
America.

White American colonist needed labor to make agriculture in the American colonies a profitable venture. They imported slaves from Africa to satisfy that need. Racism was part of the moral and financial justification for slavery.

The concept that a White person was somehow inherently superior did not come from non-White people anywhere in the world.

The concept that Black Americans should not have equal rights in this country came from White Americans not Black Americans.

The concept of segregation was not invented by Black Americans it was created by White Americans to preserve economic and political power amongst themselves.

The number of hate groups in this country founded White Americans, and the number of White Americans involved in hate groups or who express sympathy with hate groups that express hate toward Black Americans is significantly higher than the number of hate groups founded by Black Americans or the number of Black American in hate groups expressing hatred for White Americans. That’s ironic considering Black Americans have experienced far more attacks and deaths based on racial hatred that White Americans have on the hands of Black Americans.

Yes it’s unfortunate that Black American commit violent acts of hatred toward White Americans. I wish they hadn’t learned how to hate people based on race but they had some damn good teachers. Maybe if the people who started the system of racism did more stop it this madness could all end.

You are so far off base and uneducated. Didn't you know that a black man started slavery in the US? Didn't you know that the barbarians in Africa have been enslaving their own people since the beginning of time and still do today?

Old 08-24-2010, 01:08 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,128,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You are so far off base and uneducated. Didn't you know that a black man started slavery in the US? Didn't you know that the barbarians in Africa have been enslaving their own people since the beginning of time and still do today?
You would think free blacks would care that some Africans are still slaves in Africa .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies