Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2010, 06:12 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I can't wait to read the news reports about how some insane white guy, invoking his right to bear arms, kills hundreds of black people because he's scared of them. I hope your friend the DA reads your insanely violent crusader rants.

Man, a gun that kills hundreds of people. That must be one of those Hollywood guns that never run out of bullets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2010, 07:06 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Man, a gun that kills hundreds of people. That must be one of those Hollywood guns that never run out of bullets.

You must not have read this guy's posts. He fancies himself the King of the Vigilantes.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:07 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i live in the DC area where it's considerably higher.

would a 'beat blackie night' at a state fair be similarly written off by you as 'antics of misguided youth' ?
White America doesn't need a "beat blackie night" at a state fair in some backwater state. They use the police and the justice department to terrorize black people.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:10 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"Tab people as criminals". Well, I guess given the fact that they beat up people with baseball bats and were arrested for assault and battery and disorderly conduct, one would assume that they were criminals. IF they were white or hispanic, they would also be criminals. Because they specificially targeted whites as a part of "beat whitey night", most would agree that this was a hate crime, much as it would be so if a group of white thugs assualted blacks as a part of "beat blacky night". There is no difference between the two, with the exception of the liberal's reluctance to admit that blacks as well as whites can be racists and guilty of racial hate crimes. Why is that so hard to understand?

Do people routinely assault one another with baseball bats where you live as a matter of routine? That is what we call a crime in Iowa and the people who committ such acts are criminals.
no i regret there are many that do in fact not see it as a hate crime or discrimination in any way, many feel its payback, justified and appropriate.
this of course will not pave the way to progress. hatred and revenge forge better chains of slavery than any dutch trader could have ever invented.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:12 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
White America doesn't need a "beat blackie night" at a state fair in some backwater state. They use the police and the justice department to terrorize black people.
'Antics of misguided adults,' as our pal strel would say.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:13 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
You are so wrong especially when you consider the fact that the number one killer of young black men is young black men.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
To let you tell it, seems like the only thing that has changed over the past 40 years for blacks in this country is that they aren't sitting in the back of the bus. Good way to spit in the face of what so many civil rights activists have worked so hard for. As a black person, I feel sorry for you, because you're too busy trying to play the role of a victim. I question the amount of racism and discrimination you actually experience in your daily life, if any. I'm sure you have thrived in this country to a great extent and would assume that racism and discrimination are rarely even a factor, yet here you are spewing this nonsense. Sounds more like some crap I would hear in a Nation of Islam meeting.

The more blacks hear this kind of rhetoric, the more they think they are owed something, and the less responsibility they take on their own misfortunes. I won't even begin to go into the whole "whites invented racism" jargon. Were you in prison at some point in your life, a NOI convert brainwashed to believe that without even the slightest personal investigation? Who created sexism, and classism, then? Have you ever thought that these superior beliefs are simply incidental to being human?

Just look at this topic for example. It quickly spiraled into a Liberal vs. Conservative debate. The mere fact that there are differences between us create the ground for one party to think they are superior to the other. Boy vs. girl, poor vs. rich, liberal vs. conservative, etc. Racism is much the same. The charges that "blacks can't be racist" and "whites invented racism" are the rantings of someone who wants to play the victim. Get over yourself. Stop trying to create obstacles where they don't exist.
Wow, what a moronic post. Professor Griff, you're a know-nothing conservative spewing talking points nonsense.

"Blacks can't be racist" is a true statement, if you knew what racism is you would know that it is an impossibility for blacks to be racist. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

"Whites invented racism" again this is a true fact. If you knew what racism is you would know this to be the case.

Do you even know when racist laws were first passed in this country? There is a point in US history when racism first shows up, do you know when that was? I'm pretty sure you don't, because if you did you would not post something so completely out of touch with US history.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:33 PM

785 posts, read 619,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Anybody can be a racist.

But the reality is White Europeans created the social construct of race to justify the enslavement, exploitation and disenfranchisement of non-White people for financial gain.

White Europeans invented the concept of racism and brought it with them to
America.

White American colonist needed labor to make agriculture in the American colonies a profitable venture. They imported slaves from Africa to satisfy that need. Racism was part of the moral and financial justification for slavery.

The concept that a White person was somehow inherently superior did not come from non-White people anywhere in the world.

The concept that Black Americans should not have equal rights in this country came from White Americans not Black Americans.

The concept of segregation was not invented by Black Americans it was created by White Americans to preserve economic and political power amongst themselves.

The number of hate groups in this country founded by White Americans, and the number of White Americans involved in hate groups or who express sympathy with hate groups that express hate toward Black Americans is significantly higher than the number of hate groups founded by Black Americans or the number of Black American in hate groups expressing hatred for White Americans. That’s ironic considering historically Black Americans have experienced far more attacks and deaths based on racial hatred than White Americans have on the hands of Black Americans.

Yes it’s unfortunate that Black American commit violent acts of hatred toward White Americans. I wish they hadn’t learned how to hate people based on race but they had some damn good teachers. Maybe if the people who started the system of racism did more stop it this madness could all end.
My My MY...your racism is showing, JTG, and I want you to keep posting. The reason is that every time you do, you reveal how widespread the ignorance in this country has spread. Onward...

YOU:
Anybody can be a racist.

But the reality is White Europeans created the social construct of race to justify the enslavement, exploitation and disenfranchisement of non-White people for financial gain.
ME:
No, they didn't. Ever heard of the Barbary Pirates? First, race is not a social construct. It is readily apparent to even pre-historic people. That doesn't justify racism, but don't lie about history. Also, are you suggesting that "enslavement, exploitation and disenfranchisement" of any group of people is ok if its not for racism? It is the same level of pure immorality. Oh, by thats it...you have to somehow justify the long, brutal, and established history of black and Muslim predation of others to be slaves?

YOU:
White Europeans invented the concept of racism and brought it with them to America.
ME:
WOW! You know NOTHING of history. Racism is as old as long as there have been different races and appearances of diff races (gotcha covered on the social construct, to take away your excuses). The history of Japan? HATING Whites and Blacks = RACISM. Blacks in Africa HATING whites and seeing them as less than them = RACISM. However, the truth kills your leftist theory, so you ignore reality.

YOU:
White American colonist needed labor to make agriculture in the American colonies a profitable venture. They imported slaves from Africa to satisfy that need. Racism was part of the moral and financial justification for slavery.
ME:
Actually, your first true statement. I do notice however that you left out WHO the white Americans bought those slaves from. Hmm....I wonder why.

YOU:
The concept that a White person was somehow inherently superior did not come from non-White people anywhere in the world.
ME:
Of course it didn't! Just as the theory that the Japanese were superior, or the Nigerians were superior, etc, came from any group but their own. Not hard to understand.

YOU:
The concept that Black Americans should not have equal rights in this country came from White Americans not Black Americans.
ME:
Of course it did, and the Abolitionist movement that ended that was also STARTED BY WHITE PEOPLE.

YOU:
The concept of segregation was not invented by Black Americans it was created by White Americans to preserve economic and political power amongst themselves.
ME:
Wow...you don't read much, do you? The segregation based on race, religion, tribe, ethnicity, etc, has existed all over the planet, INCLUDING Asia and Africa, long BEFORE there was an America, or even, a New World.

YOU:
The number of hate groups in this country founded by White Americans, and the number of White Americans involved in hate groups or who express sympathy with hate groups that express hate toward Black Americans is significantly higher than the number of hate groups founded by Black Americans or the number of Black American in hate groups expressing hatred for White Americans. That’s ironic considering historically Black Americans have experienced far more attacks and deaths based on racial hatred than White Americans have on the hands of Black Americans.
ME:
It's also a function of the numbers. Another number that would be interesting is exactly what percentage of Black America is racist towards Whites. I would wager its higher than the reverse.

YOU:
Yes it’s unfortunate that Black American commit violent acts of hatred toward White Americans. I wish they hadn’t learned how to hate people based on race but they had some damn good teachers. Maybe if the people who started the system of racism did more stop it this madness could all end
ME:
YOur first part was good but you ended terribly. The "people who started the system of racism did more stop it this madness could all end"?

So, please explain that further. All white people did? Um, no, they didn't. Also, the majority of modern whites are not racist. Also, not sure how long humans live in your world, but the people that started the system that you refer to ARE LONG DEAD. Your racism to lump all white people together is astonishing.

You're done, btw

Old 08-25-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'Antics of misguided adults,' as our pal strel would say.
No, the justice system iteslf is biased against blacks. F.B.I. statistics concerning criminal activities in the US constantly support the claim by many black activist that blacks are in fact: a)targeted by the police, b) more often times arrested moreso than any other ethnic group, though they may have the same criminal offenses and c) receive the harshest penalties more than pther ethnic groups even for the same crimes.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:56 PM

785 posts, read 619,481 times
Quote:
Wow, what a moronic post. Professor Griff, you're a know-nothing conservative spewing talking points nonsense.

"Blacks can't be racist" is a true statement, if you knew what racism is you would know that it is an impossibility for blacks to be racist. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

"Whites invented racism" again this is a true fact. If you knew what racism is you would know this to be the case.

Do you even know when racist laws were first passed in this country? There is a point in US history when racism first shows up, do you know when that was? I'm pretty sure you don't, because if you did you would not post something so completely out of touch with US history.

WOW! YOUR brainwashed ignorance is dangerous. Don't worry, things are changing in America, and you will be schooled. Starting tonight.

YOU:

"Blacks can't be racist" is a true statement, if you knew what racism is you would know that it is an impossibility for blacks to be racist. I challenge you to prove otherwise. Whites invented racism" again this is a true fact. If you knew what racism is you would know this to be the case.
ME:
Actually, that is entirely false. Blacks, as any human race group, can be racist. The made-up-in-academia definition of racism is false. Racism does not equal power. Racism is simply thinking less of another race (indiviual member or collective group), because of their race. It's simple. the Far Left's attempt to asbolve themselves of any responsibility in the race debate contradicts the definition of the world, history, and common sense/logic. IT EVEN CONTRADICTS ITSELF! First, racism has been around as long as there have been different races. Look into the history of Asia, Africa, etc. The ignorance of racism existed long before there was an America, and as long as the diff races encountered each other. Read your history. also, let's just play ball for a second on your debunked theory of racism. ALL people have power, to various degrees. The power of your mind, your body, your numbers, etc. The Barbary Pirates, mostly Black Muslims that ENSLAVED WHITE PEOPLE LONG BEFORE THERE WAS EVEN AN AMERICA had plenty of power, and they used it to subjugate others. In America, there is institutional racism AGAINST WHITES. fIRST, THE VERY FACT THAT THESE HATE CRIMES IN IOWA WON'T BE CALLED THAT. ALSO, IT EXISTS WITHIN OUR GOVERNMENT, ACADEMIA, THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (new Black Panther/Philly case anyone?).

YOU:

ME:
Read my post above, as it is irrelevant to the definition and history of racism and subjugation. It's also irrelevant to the morality of Black youth attacking Whites simply based on the color of their skin.

Unless, of course...you would like to present to the world your theory as to how their actions are morally justified, and how they are NOT racist, when they used race as their motivation?

Please...do tell. Also, I want you to keep posting here. I really really really do. Because every time you do, you hurt your own cause. You are far too brainwashed to even know it. You are not nearly as smart as you think you are. You have fallen hook line and sinker for the racist vitriol banded about in academia, and you aren't smart enough to think for yourself and see it.

Every time you post here, objective observers...including white liberals like myself, read your comments and see further how contemporary liberalism long ago went astray. It's being corrected. Please, please, please...keep posting here! You are what is called a "useful idiot".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies