Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2010, 10:52 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I had to get a copy of my birth certificate when I enlisted in the Army so surely Obama could get a copy of his in order to be the CIC of the Army. He may know that there is nothing in that vault, but I stay with my old words of "He wants to keep us divided and at each others' throats over this thing".

It is time for him to release that paper along with his enrollment forms from Occidental College. Settle the thing for good and always.
NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING will settle the thing for good and always. The "dumbasses at the Tea Party" (Ken Buck's statement, just repeating it) will always question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Appears that Hawaii does provide BC that list the hosp and doctor that brought you into this world.

All Obama has to do is get his for whatever the cost is 20.00 whatever and provide it and put this to end. I dont see the problem in doing that

Why would anyone want their presidency tainted like this?
No, that is not what he will get if he pays $20.00 or $200.00 or $2 million dollars b/c that is not what Hawaii provieds now. Whose BC is that, yours? Where'd you get it if not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2010, 10:54 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
I said long ago that he was born in Hawaii but I want to see what citizenship he listed when he enrolled in Occidental College. That would be very easy for them to dig up so he can prove the debilitating problem I see with him being in that position. If that thing says, Indonesian, as I think it might well because of a scholarship that was available, at the time, then he is ineligible. He could satisfy me so easily but he wants to keep us divided.
Ignoring that you are speculating wildly with no evidence, you do know that enrolling at Occidental as an Indonesian citizen wouldn't make him ineligible.

Right?

Old 08-30-2010, 10:55 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Not sure who invented it. I first read it on FreeRepublic in April of 2009.

John Ziegler on USC Kouric Incident; Gary Kreep on Keyes' Obama Case: The Awakening, Mon. 9pm ET

Here's part of what they wrote:

It's a perfect example of Birther BS. A vast amount of fake detail, no actual source or actual evidence, and it proves that they are already preemptively prepared to move the goal posts even when their demands are met.

BTW, they said it was planned for release "in a month or so" almost a year and a half ago.

How about you get to work on the enrollment papers at Occidental College? I am sure that they could provide the papers but then maybe they threw them away sometime in January of February of 2009.

I say the man was born in Hawaii but I don't know about his citizenship at the time of enrollment in the college and he isn't about to release the paper.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:56 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
And Obama's COLB (the same one he released on-line) meets that requirement perfectly.
Yeah, "full faith and credit" can be such a b.tch.

Not that it matters, because Ferd is misinformed - the bill never made it to the Arizona Senate floor.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Wrong.

Different states, different times, different rules, different forms.
You mean that nasty recruiter told me I needed a birth certificate to get in the Army was lying to me? What does that have to do with different states? He said it was necessary and back then I just hadn't met up with you so I didn't know any better. I have always said that I would like to go back to age 25 knowing what I know now.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
How about you get to work on the enrollment papers at Occidental College?
Why bother?

In case you've never read the Constitution, there's no eligibility requirement that has anything to do with college attendance. Harry Truman never even went.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
You mean that nasty recruiter told me I needed a birth certificate to get in the Army was lying to me?
Nope.

You're just confused over what is or is not a birth certificate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
What does that have to do with different states?
Different States put different things on their birth certificates.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING will settle the thing for good and always. The "dumbasses at the Tea Party" (Ken Buck's statement, just repeating it) will always question.

No, that is not what he will get if he pays $20.00 or $200.00 or $2 million dollars b/c that is not what Hawaii provieds now. Whose BC is that, yours? Where'd you get it if not?
I think showing what country he listed as the country of citizenship that day would go a long way toward proving whether he qualifies or not. I am saying that although he was born in Hawaii he could have had his citizenship changed in Indonesia but that brings in Islam and we can't have that, can we?

Old 08-30-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Ignoring that you are speculating wildly with no evidence, you do know that enrolling at Occidental as an Indonesian citizen wouldn't make him ineligible.

Right?
Finally one of you supporters have seen what I have been saying. Keep on reading and interpreting, Dude.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
I am saying that although he was born in Hawaii he could have had his citizenship changed in Indonesia but that brings in Islam and we can't have that, can we?
According to US law... no. He could not have had his citizenship changed in Indonesia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies