Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which TEA PARTY Senate Candidate Is Most NUTTY?
Sharron Angle (R-Nevada) 8 15.09%
Joe Miller (R-Alaska) 0 0%
Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) 2 3.77%
Marco Rubio (R-Florida) 0 0%
Christine O'Donnell (R-Delaware) 12 22.64%
ALL The TEA PARTY Candidates Are Equally NUTTY 31 58.49%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 11:54 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

You left off Dan Maes. He is running for gov. of CO and he is the biggest nut job yet! He seems to be mentally ill. He has made up a pack of lies about being an undercover police officer in Kansas. He thinks the Denver bicycle rental program will lead to a "world government".

Bike agenda spins cities toward U.N. control, Maes warns - The Denver Post

Kansas cop: Maes' slip blew probe - The Denver Post
Bwaaaahahahahaha!!! I am seriously laughing my ***** off right now!
"Maes said in a later interview that he once thought the mayor's efforts to promote cycling and other environmental initiatives were harmless and well-meaning. Now he realizes "that's exactly the attitude they want you to have."[LEFT]
"This is bigger than it looks like on the surface, and it could threaten our personal freedoms," Maes said. He added: "These aren't just warm, fuzzy ideas from the mayor. These are very specific strategies that are dictated to us by this United Nations program that mayors have signed on to."
[/LEFT]

This guy really is certifiably insane!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 11:55 PM

767 posts, read 489,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
What might fly in the Deep South or in Alaska, or even in Kansas, won't fly in a Northeastern state.

BTW, Carl Paladino should also have been on this list.
Or any town with a population over 100,000. Believing in exorcisms, the geocentric theory, domesticated raptors, and a flat earth are not mainstream ideals.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:59 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid2001 View Post
Or any town with a population over 100,000. Believing in exorcisms, the geocentric theory, domesticated raptors, and a flat earth are not mainstream ideals.
She might be electable in Waco, TX which has a population of 126K.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:02 AM

767 posts, read 489,595 times
Quote:
She might be electable in Waco, TX which has a population of 126K.
I was excluding the deep south or Alaska, read the comment I responded to.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:06 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid2001 View Post
I was excluding the deep south or Alaska, read the comment I responded to.
My comment, btw.

FWIW Texas isn't the Deep South, although there are other cities in Texas besides Waco that would accept her BS. Waco does have a certain tradition of religious insanity

She certainly couldn't run in Texas' big cities.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:27 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Brace yourself for the November elections. True CHANGE will come.
Yes, and the Republican majority in the House will have to show America that they can do something other than yell, "Hell no!"

Old 09-20-2010, 02:42 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
Quote:
What might fly in the Deep South or in Alaska, or even in Kansas, won't fly in a Northeastern state.

BTW, Carl Paladino should also have been on this list.

Delaware is in the Mid-Atlantic.

Old 09-20-2010, 02:45 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
The tea party Senate candidates seem to try and out do each other is seeing who can be the most nutty of the bunch. One says repeal civil rights, another says repeal Social Security and another says unemployment benefits are unconstitutional. And the newest one says she "dabbled in witchcraft". So now the question is which of the TEA PARTY Senate candidates is the MOST NUTTY of the bunch? They all make Sarha Palin seem "normal" and "mainstream"!

Who is nuttier?

Bill CLinton who said the right to "life. liberty and pursuit of happiness" was in the Constitution?

AL Gore who said he was an astronaut?

Joe Biden who said FDR was addressing the nation as president on television in 1929?

Or Barack Obama who thinks there are 58 states?

They all make Nancy Pelosi seem intelligent. And that is a significant achievement.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:05 AM

2,958 posts, read 2,561,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Brace yourself for the November elections. True CHANGE will come.
What should I look for...continuing to borrow trillions from Japan, Canada and Communist China to fund low tax rates for millionaires? Watching Wall St. big wheels run the economy into a ditch again? Another Iraq? Stagnated wages for the middle class? Jobs going away at 700,000 a month the way they were when Obama took over? Government hacks listening to my personal phone conversations? Just what kind of real change are the Republicans offering. I've never heard one of them say they will do anything different than what they were doing before.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:07 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Default Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't

It's too hard to pick just one.
Each has its own particular nuttiness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies