Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 10:32 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
That was the title of his thesis about himself. “Chris Coons: The Making of a Bearded Marxist.” What is it with these people who go to Kenya?

Since the Senate doesn't usually vote on witchcraft or masturbation issues but the do vote on issues related to the administration's desire to redistribute wealth, I'm with the teenage witch dabbler.

here's a good one on Coons:

"What was Chris Coons doing in his twenties?

Answer? He was in Africa volunteering for the South African Council of Churches, a group that holds to the self-same Black Liberation Theology philosophy preached by James Cone and Jeremiah Wright. The philosophy that has at its core the principles of "Marxism dressed up as Christianity." The philosophy that is at the very heart of the Obama administration and its actions since taking office two years ago."

The American Spectator : Chris Coons: Volunteer for Liberation Theology
I wonder why some of these good libs who thought that the word for the man, Coons, was racist didn't answer such a good answer as yours. I bet they just wanted to let the fact that Coons was involved in BLT in his 20s to get out so they started ignoring it. Happy days are here again when you can think of that as being part of their reason for trying to let this die before too many people read your suggestion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
If the choice is between marxism and crony capitalism; I take marxism any day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies