Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 06:15 AM

32 posts, read 104,047 times

Advertisements

I went to Fort Hancock Texas and stayed in one of my buddies there and overnight as we gazed upon the moonlit night, scores of border crossers with high caliber guns started to show up in the tv monitor cameras that my friend set up...tap me on the shoulder and said, get armed and ready. Hell I thought this might be a rough time but didnt happen. Asked me if AZ did it right to form a militia to protect the border. I said HELL YES. He scorned the Federal government for not acting and praise the AZ Militia for their conscience and dedication to protect themselves. My question is, when are we gonna wake up from these robbery day and night. Robbery of our own rights, privileges and being Americans by these illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2010, 07:50 AM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Border America is well aware of the problem. It's eastern liberal America that hasn't got a clue about what is going on out here - or profits from it or doesn't care.

Old 09-18-2010, 08:23 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,427,256 times
Well, first of all Arizona didn't "form" a militia in any kind of action BY Arizona. Second, this doesn't belong in the Phoenix forum. Third, I don't know why it needed a new thread, when there are plenty of threads already to discuss this issue.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:24 PM
AZM

95 posts, read 300,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
Well, first of all Arizona didn't "form" a militia in any kind of action BY Arizona. Second, this doesn't belong in the Phoenix forum. Third, I don't know why it needed a new thread, when there are plenty of threads already to discuss this issue.
Then first, What forum should it be in?

and second,

can you post the links to the threads that you know of?

Old 09-19-2010, 08:53 PM

If it's a statewide Arizona issue, it doesn't go in the PHOENIX forum. Seems pretty basic. And, there is at least one rather long thread in the ARIZONA forum re: illegal immigration, and I think others as well some are likely right on the front page of that forum.

I'm not going to take the time to look them up and post links for you. If you use the search function here, you will find them yourself-- it's a very useful tool.

Old 09-20-2010, 08:56 AM

674 posts, read 2,553,778 times
Cool story, bro.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:32 PM

72 posts, read 176,271 times
Brool story, co.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:42 PM

3,886 posts, read 10,082,878 times
Yeeehaaa, get me a beer and a gun, border problem solved!

Old 09-20-2010, 04:59 PM

570 posts, read 1,753,689 times
Blasting and impaling those who cross would be a good deterent.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZM View Post
My little message from me to you: I don't see why it is your concern, I'm glad they did post it here so I could get information on it that I normally would not have seen. Your post gives no value other then complaining and you seem to be willing to take the time for that but not to post a simple link. With you posting OVER 4000 POSTS IN LESS THEN TWO YEARS!!!! it's obvious you have nothing better to do with yourself. Just because you have a keyboard does not mean you should use it every time you have a thought.
This forum works better for everyone if the fairly simple rules are followed. This post could just have easily been made on one of the existing threads, and should have been posted in the right forum even as a new (but IMO unnecessary) thread. You could have read the same story if it had been posted on one of the existing threads.

The search function is a good thing to learn how to use here. It does, in fact, take time to look up threads and post the links... more time than to just do a post. If I suggest the use of the search function, that in fact helps everyone who reads the post, not just you, to find what they might be looking for now or in the future.

I was simply stating my opinion and providing some direction in my first post on this thread, and again in my post to you. I'm not interested in taking your bait and arguing with you about any of your other comments: I do know the rules here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies