Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2010, 11:12 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,304,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I suspect there are many American citizens who are out of work who would clean for that pay-scale! Wonder if any of the 99+ weekers of "entitlement" on CD have applied for house cleaning positions.
Probably more of them wouldn't even take that job at $23 per hour. I am sure they aren't making as much on unemployment but most of them just aren't going to work until they have it taken away, either. When will the Dems understand that they are causing unemployment with all that money they are handing out? Too late, but when?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 11:16 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,848,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What is clear, is that this maid who no one knew about a week ago, has been exposed by her lawyers as an illegal alien who has committed numerous acts of fraud. And this is a big win for democrats. Disgusting partisan hacks, destroying a woman in an attempt to win an election.
If anyone has "destroyed" her life it's the idiot illegal herself

Old 10-02-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Probably more of them wouldn't even take that job at $23 per hour. I am sure they aren't making as much on unemployment but most of them just aren't going to work until they have it taken away, either. When will the Dems understand that they are causing unemployment with all that money they are handing out? Too late, but when?
You're SO right - much better to hand taxpayer dollars to illegals than those who are legal citizens/residents.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
You're SO right - much better to hand taxpayer dollars to illegals than those who are legal citizens/residents.
Will the Congress extend the 99 weeks to 6 or more months in their Lame Duck session? I am sure they will do that and by so doing they will create more unemployment.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:55 AM

6,776 posts, read 13,561,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Unemployment has become an absolute joke. It's now an entitlement program.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:11 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,455,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
At least Obama is not Palling around with illegals!
Zeituni Onyango - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
You obviously don't keep up with the news. It is now official policy not to prosecute those here illegally as long as they are not violent criminals. In fact they have just started setting free those non violent criminals that were being held awaiting deportation hearings.

So not really much point reporting them is there? Besides, no one is REQUIRED to report illegals, not like there's a bounty on them or anything.
How ironic - the people who are feigning disgust about Meg not playing the Gestapo role with her blubbering housekeeper are probably the same ones who are so insulted by AZ's new law requiring LEOs to verify documentation of suspected illegals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Well my Latino family think this situation is absolutely disgusting. Four of my nine aunts and uncles own eBay businesses. No one in my family can stand Jerry Brown. I guess we are part of the free and enlightened 31%
You obviously don't understand Latino culture as well as you think. All my female relatives where laughing and mocking poor little crying Nicky on the TV at a birthday party the other night calling her a mojada chucha idiota. They may have had one to many tequila shots. Most Latinos I know are laughing at her for admitting she was an illegal after getting away with it for so many years.
Your family ROCKS! And your female relatives induced a water spray on my laptop screen when I came across "mojada chucha idiota" - tried to rep you for this post but I had already given you a quick rep for a post earlier in this thread.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:24 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,738,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

How ironic - the people who are feigning disgust about Meg not playing the Gestapo role with her blubbering housekeeper are probably the same ones who are so insulted by AZ's new law requiring LEOs to verify documentation of suspected illegals.

Your family ROCKS! And your female relatives induced a water spray on my laptop screen when I came across "mojada chucha idiota" - tried to rep you for this post but I had already given you a quick rep for a post earlier in this thread.
I learned from my female aunts and cousins long ago don't ever get on the bad side of a pissed off Latina, least you want to wake up with your manhood in your mouth. I had to keep one of my aunts from spitting on my TV when she saw this whining blubbering idiot Nicky. They were all saying she should have just blackmailed Meg behind the scenes and walk away with a crap load of money. UUGGGGLY Whew!!! Las chicanas locas.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
I learned from my female aunts and cousins long ago don't ever get on the bad side of a pissed off Latina, least you want to wake up with your manhood in your mouth. I had to keep one of my aunts from spitting on my TV when she saw this whining blubbering idiot Nicky. They were all saying she should have just blackmailed Meg behind the scenes and walk away with a crap load of money. UUGGGGLY Whew!!! Las chicanas locas.

It's pretty obvious that Nicky's "coming out" to her employer WAS a pathetic attempt at blackmail. I've been working for you for 9 years but now you're running for governor I need to tell you I'm illegal and need your help to get my citizenship or I may have to tell people you've hired an illegal. Too bad for her Meg said "hasta la vista" and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Old 10-02-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

Don't you know enough to not be drinking when reading certain people? I learned the hard way, also. Your spewing accident earned you a rep point.

Old 10-02-2010, 03:21 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,738,243 times
Quote:
It's pretty obvious that Nicky's "coming out" to her employer WAS a pathetic attempt at blackmail. I've been working for you for 9 years but now you're running for governor I need to tell you I'm illegal and need your help to get my citizenship or I may have to tell people you've hired an illegal. Too bad for her Meg said "hasta la vista" and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
The problem is the stupid way she went about it. Then she went home and told her POS husband. Then she cried to all her family and friends at some kids birthday party.When through the smoke of the carne asada cooking, the kids bouncing around in the playhouse, old men playing dominoes or pinochle, the banda music blaring and tequila shots someone got the bright idea to call that wedda vampira they had seen on Cristina or some other Univision show. "Listen mija you need to call that wedda and tell her your story mija" "Tell her mija" "Tell her how that cono put you out" "don't let that eBay perra get away with that"

Aww I can smell the beer, tobacco and cheap Target perfume now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies