Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 11:59 AM

20 posts, read 22,910 times

Advertisements

and she comes from a well off family FYI i don't do HOOD not my style and it could be even worst if i did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2009, 12:02 PM

The real question is the "NORMAL" that's seen through the eyes of the government OK? and it's never a 50% difference do the math. Insurance is based off of what she pays for both the baby and herself. Her rent is factored in ect.... They even account for her car note insurance daycare, electric gas, bills aswell. Now a man has all the same bills and plus child support why do they feel that the percentage given isn't enough and it's ok for women to take us back to court every 2 years for more money. OPEN YOUR EYES!!! obviously you are a woman that's probably getting support and don't really understand.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:03 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,383,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone84 View Post
and she comes from a well off family FYI i don't do HOOD not my style and it could be even worst if i did.
Oh so this is a personal rant about your own problems. Well my comment still stands; be more selective about who you have sex with. The fact that she doesn't value education has nothing to do with your child and if you feel that you'd be a better custodial parent - take it to court; you'd be surprised at how many father's are awarded custody these days depsite what the stats tell you.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:06 PM

A man should only have to pay for his child not her responsiblities for taking them from us, Ex. daycare because she wanted custody, insurance because she wanted custody, when child support doesn't include anything extra we have to buy for our children clothes, food, entertainment, and everyone knows when school starts they will ask the father for pads and protective gear for sports, ect.. then college the man will be paying for that which accounts for een more on top of the percentage put in place and the amount after because the mother can't pay for it. It's simple math the numbers don't add up and the man will always stay negative unless he is a pusher!

Old 09-23-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
The real question is the "NORMAL" that's seen through the eyes of the government OK? and it's never a 50% difference do the math. Insurance is based off of what she pays for both the baby and herself. Her rent is factored in ect.... They even account for her car note insurance daycare, electric gas, bills aswell. Now a man has all the same bills and plus child support why do they feel that the percentage given isn't enough and it's ok for women to take us back to court every 2 years for more money. OPEN YOUR EYES!!! obviously you are a woman that's probably getting support and don't really understand.
You do the math; I'm going off the numbers that you provided. You said if you bring home 2,000 and she gets 1,000 (that would be 50%) but then you said of your net, meaning that you actually made more than 2,000 but you lost some in taxes, healthcare, etc - so then the amount she's getting is less than 50%.

Why don't you provide a link to the child support department where you live so we can see how the system is setup?

Obviously you're a bitter man that's paying support and you don't really understand.

Quote:
A man should only have to pay for his child not her responsiblities for taking them from us, Ex. daycare because she wanted custody, insurance because she wanted custody, when child support doesn't include anything extra we have to buy for our children clothes, food, entertainment, and everyone knows when school starts they will ask the father for pads and protective gear for sports, ect.. then college the man will be paying for that which accounts for een more on top of the percentage put in place and the amount after because the mother can't pay for it. It's simple math the numbers don't add up and the man will always stay negative unless he is a pusher!
So you feel that you shouldn't pay for daycare or insurance? If you had custody of the child wouldn't you still be paying for daycare and insurance? What's the difference...oh you're one of those fathers who thinks that if she wants to keep the child then she should take full financial responsibilty for the child..well continue to rant on

Old 09-23-2009, 12:07 PM

I live in NYS not going to happen i see crack headed women with their kids or women that have 5 and 6 and all the kids have different daddys NYS isn't like that and it cost a ton of the green stuff to get the child back that most fathers don't have because of the system. It needs to be changed yes?

Old 09-23-2009, 12:09 PM

A bitter man no see that's what all you women think we are just bitter and don't want to pay look 1000 is 50% what i didn't tell you i claim 9 on my taxes you do the math yet again so i'm getting more taken out i'm paying for all of her stuff not just his that's my problem and every guys issue in here.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
A bitter man no see that's what all you women think we are just bitter and don't want to pay look 1000 is 50% what i didn't tell you i claim 9 on my taxes you do the math yet again so i'm getting more taken out i'm paying for all of her stuff not just his that's my problem and every guys issue in here.
$1000 is 50% of what? Your net pay? Is child support calculated by your net or your gross in NY?

Old 09-23-2009, 12:13 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,953,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Where is the emoticon for collapsing on the floor in a hysterical fit of giggles? I'm not understanding the question here....I guess if the only choices you have is to take care of a child completely on your own OR be killed...
If you have not already done so, read this article to better understand the question:

Prosecutor: Dad Threw Girl Off Cliff to Avoid Child Support - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Old 09-23-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
If you have not already done so, read this article to better understand the question:

Prosecutor: Dad Threw Girl Off Cliff to Avoid Child Support - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
I read the article and I remember when it happened. What he did was pathetic but I don't think it's a fair to say that if you put a man on child support he is going to kill your child.

Now to Theone:
In Florida the only way you would be paying 1K in child support is if you had more than one child or if you netted more than 5K. How is determined in NY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies