Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 12:52 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The democrats have made their bed. Will the president think a Republican lead house an enemy also.
Election day nears all Americans will speak

We'll see...only time will tell. You can stop with the lies now. The quote has been posted. He did not call Republicans enemies. I see that you have nothing to say about Latinos being told not to vote. Elephant got your tongue?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2010, 12:53 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Again, he never said anyone was his enemy. We can go back and forth with this all day...you will continue to try to distort the facts.
Again his statement is clear. it speak to republicans. I feel confident he did not mean democrats.
Change is coming next Tuesday Mr president. We will not sit in the back and we are not the enemy.
H The gerat uniter is the most divisive president in history. I was planning to vote for a dmeocrat her in texas fo govenor. Now that it is clear how the president feels . No way could i vote for Bill white he rin texas

Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Again his statement is clear. it speak to republicans. I feel confident he did not mean democrats.
Change is coming next Tuesday Mr president. We will not sit in the back and we are not the enemy.
H
Nope, he meant enemies of Latinos, period.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Jesus said, "I am the door." Obviously, he meant he was made of plywood.
I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved.
So, grab the handle, give a swift turn and presto, you're saved. BUT??? WHAT ABOUT TERMITES?

Threads like this one are hilarious. It's like it's been plowed, planted and prepared for pure troll seed.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:55 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
H
Great! That's good to know. Now prove it by working with the Administration in solving the problems of the nation, together.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
We'll see...only time will tell. You can stop with the lies now. The quote has been posted. He did not call Republicans enemies. I see that you have nothing to say about Latinos being told not to vote. Elephant got your tongue?
You can stop denying the truth of his words . Donkey kick you in the head?

Old 10-27-2010, 12:57 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Creative Minority Report: Obama Calls Republicans "Enemies."

the president now has called the republicans his enemies. I guess we can throw out his pledge in 08 to be the great uniter.
two things are wrong with this.
He refused to call Islamic terrorists an enemy but freely calls Americans his enemy. Seems he has either has no idea what an enemy is, or he has a large amount of hate for those who are republicans.
I have always called him my president although i vote heavy republican.
yet now I am his enemy. Me an American who loves and supports this country is an enemy to the president.
Sounds like he is more of a third world dictator then the president of the greatest country in the world
I'm glad he finally understands that, RepubliCorp is more of a threat to Democracy than Osama

Old 10-27-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Great! That's good to know. Now prove it by working with the Administration in solving the problems of the nation, together.
How can we work with someone who has sent us to the back and claims those Republican Latino groups who have encouraged Latinos to stay at home are an enemy . They key word is republican. How does he plan to work with people he has sent to the back and divided the country

Old 10-27-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I'm glad he finally understands that, RepubliCorp is more of a threat to Democracy than Osama
So americanswho disagree with him are his enemy. Sounds much like Hitler

Old 10-27-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
You can stop denying the truth of his words . Donkey kick you in the head?

Lol...pretty funny. His words were clear as you stated yourself while trying to distort them. He did not call Republicans the enemy but it looks like you condone the actions of the Republicans who insulted the intelligence of Latino voters by telling them not to vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies