Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 10:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
The OP link proves it...

World Bank chief calls for new gold standard - MarketWatch

What conspiracies have I jumped to?...
They have been floating that idea around for DECADES.. It not new.. again, how old are you that you dont know this?

What conspiracy, you've posted the videos in the OP NUMEROUS times.. and now claiming Fort Knox is empty..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2010, 10:25 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,048,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
They have been floating that idea around for DECADES.. It not new.. again, how old are you that you dont know this?

What conspiracy, you've posted the videos in the OP NUMEROUS times.. and now claiming Fort Knox is empty..
So you think Money Masters is a CT?... If you ever saw it you'd know it jives with U.S. history...

Old 11-08-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
pghquest seems to think it's because Obama is devaluing the dollar...
The push to end our national sovereignty has nothing to do with the declining value of the dollar. Trying to link the two is just ridiculous..

someone needs to learn some elementary economics...

Old 11-08-2010, 10:27 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:

It's obvious that he drinks from the "Conspiracy Theory" illumnati control the world Kool-Aid.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
It's obvious that he drinks from the "Conspiracy Theory" illumnati control the world Kool-Aid.
No CT here... This is simply history repeating itself... There is no business cycle... just credit manipulation... Now don't tell me that's a CT...

Old 11-08-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
So you think Money Masters is a CT?... If you ever saw it you'd know it jives with U.S. history...
the description of the video confirms thats what it is..

The film contends that by the end of World War I private central banks owned and controlled much of America's large media, paper and film outlets, and that they achieved this through the large consolidation of wealth generated by Fractional-reserve banking and later a fractional based finance system. The film contends this alleged near-monopoly of the financial system goes largely unnoticed or redacted from the human history because of the control of human information exchange through this mainstream media ownership.

I find it ironic that you keep lambasting against this but YOU are one of the biggest supporters of government. As if you dont think they are linked in any way shape or form..

Someone needs to tell you that with EVERY law passed, it creates special exemptions for the wealth and powerful. if you oppose this you should want LESS government involvement.. NOT more.. but you continue to celebrate more and more and more, and all I can do is laugh at you.. I'm sorry, its humorous that you dont see the link...

Old 11-08-2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
No CT here... This is simply history repeating itself... There is no business cycle... just credit manipulation... Now don't tell me that's a CT...
Again, how old are you? While credit manipulations affect cycles, they do not eliminate them.. And credit manipulations take place because GOVERNMENT ALLOWS IT TO HAPPEN.. Again, that very government you think should be bigger..

Old 11-08-2010, 10:37 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
The push to end our national sovereignty has nothing to do with the declining value of the dollar. Trying to link the two is just ridiculous..

someone needs to learn some elementary economics...
You don't see the monitizing of our debt as an intentional tool by which to remove the dollar from being used as the world's standard currency? You don't see being forced off the dollar and the step towards a new currency not based on the US economy as taking a huge chunk out of our ability to national sovereignty against a NWO?

Old 11-08-2010, 10:38 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times
Only those suffering from money madness want a money token based on scarce precious metal coin.

Worldwide supply of gold is estimated at 5.3 billion ounces (2009).
World population 6.7 billion people.

Less than ONE OUNCE per capita.

Far too little to function as a medium of exchange.

Unfortunately, USCON defines lawful money in terms of only gold and silver coin. And the US gov't went bankrupt in 1933, due to usury, and was re-organized.

Since 1933, no dollars have circulated. A "dollar bill" is an IOU, and not a dollar. In fact, by law, it has no par value (worthless), so it is not fiat. However, thanks to FICA (1935), millions are pledged as collateral, and thus, the worthless note is "legal tender" upon the "Contributors".

If you do not believe that YOU own nothing, just read what the treasury arrogantly admits:

U.S. Treasury - FAQs: Legal Tender Status of currency
"Federal Reserve notes are "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy."

Your goods and services that you thought were yours, do not belong to you. The government can tax it all away from you to redeem their notes, that they keep cranking out.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
the description of the video confirms thats what it is..

The film contends that by the end of World War I private central banks owned and controlled much of America's large media, paper and film outlets, and that they achieved this through the large consolidation of wealth generated by Fractional-reserve banking and later a fractional based finance system. The film contends this alleged near-monopoly of the financial system goes largely unnoticed or redacted from the human history because of the control of human information exchange through this mainstream media ownership.

I find it ironic that you keep lambasting against this but YOU are one of the biggest supporters of government. As if you dont think they are linked in any way shape or form..

Someone needs to tell you that with EVERY law passed, it creates special exemptions for the wealth and powerful. if you oppose this you should want LESS government involvement.. NOT more.. but you continue to celebrate more and more and more, and all I can do is laugh at you.. I'm sorry, its humorous that you dont see the link...
When did I ever say I was for "Big Government"... If anything, the special interests would want bigger government to lobby for more votes...

President Andrew Jackson fired 2,000 of the 11,000 employees of the federal government when he took office in 1828...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies