Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 04:12 PM

379 posts, read 211,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
News Corpse » Shocking Glenn Beck Expose: The Puppet Master. It’s Not Who You Think:

But, as it turns out, the real revelation of this expose had nothing to do with any of the above. It was a all a big buildup to reveal the man that Beck regards as the “Puppet Master” pulling the strings of power for the One World Government that is hiding in the shadows. And who is that man? Well, let’s follow Beck’s clues.
The Formula:
  • Form a shadow government: Beck begins by pointing fingers at the Center for American Progress, but that’s a dodge because the real target could just as likely be the Heritage Foundation or the Cato Institute.
  • Control the airwaves: In a bit of misdirection, Beck cites NPR and Free Press, however they are hardly major players in the media. The top rated cable news channel is Fox News. Most of the rest of the media is owned by giant, multinational corporations run by conservatives. And radio is dominated by names like Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh.
  • Destabilize the state: Here Beck suggests that the Puppet Master would cause a political or economic crisis. Perhaps like the one that sent the country into a tailspin in late 2008?
  • Provoke an election crisis: Anyone who watched Fox New in the days leading up to the election couldn’t help but notice the incessant accusations of alleged election fraud. And no one focused more intently on the imagined scandals involving ACORN and the New Black Panthers.
  • Take Power: Stage massive demonstrations and accuse opponents of voter fraud through radio and TV stations that you control. Does that sound like any Tea Party/Fox News coalition you might have heard about?
The conclusion could not be more clear. The Puppet Master’s identity can only be one man. It is a man that wields enormous power around the world. It is a man with ties to media and government and big business. It is a man without a country. It is a man whom Beck has every right to fear. It is without doubt the most loathsome creature to stalk God’s green earth in decades. It is…..

That’s right. Rupert Murdoch. Who else? All the pieces fit. And no wonder Beck is afraid. He could hardly come right out and accuse his boss of these terrible crimes. That’s why he had to be so cryptic, and why he still can’t bring himself to utter the name aloud.
The evil system won't let me rep you again, so .....and a very big lol. Rupert Murdoch, of course!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2010, 04:25 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I'm not sure, but I think the mods frown on cut and pasting of articles like that, without any commentary from the person who is posting it.
It is a quote from an article not the full article. Just couldn't improve on what the author wrote. It was what I was thinking particularly when Beck talked about waiting for an election and then claiming voter fraud.
  • Provoke an election crisis: Anyone who watched Fox New in the days leading up to the election couldn’t help but notice the incessant accusations of alleged election fraud. And no one focused more intently on the imagined scandals involving ACORN and the New Black Panthers.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:47 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,716 times
crap, i thought you literally meant he was on fire. damn

Old 11-10-2010, 05:20 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Glenn Beck has three big shows this week starting tonight (Tuesday). Really, they've been heavily promoted for the last two weeks in advertisements. You libs, especially you guys at Media Matters, better get ready because you are really going to pee your pants by Friday. I'm putting on the body armor now because I think this forum is going to be the equivalent of all hell breaking loose in a day or two.

I'm pretty sure this is sweeps month (which is why that whole Olbermann stunt by MSNBC) and I think Glenn Beck has been saving his good stuff for this week for the same reason.
Do not be deceived.
Beck's tirade on Communism

Old 11-10-2010, 05:59 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Glenn Beck On Fire This Week?

Did he spontaneously combust from all of his flaming hypocrtical lies?

Old 11-10-2010, 06:01 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Glenn Beck On Fire This Week?

Did he spontaneously combust from all of his flaming hypocrtical lies?
I hope not, his Gleeple provide me with tons of belly laughs!

Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 PM

379 posts, read 211,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I hope not, his Gleeple provide me with tons of belly laughs!
Me too. But eventually Glennie is going to self-destruct.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:59 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,198 times
WWF Wrestling
Jerry Springer Show
Tha National Enquirer
Glenn Beck

SSDD

Old 11-10-2010, 09:38 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,216,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
News Corpse » Shocking Glenn Beck Expose: The Puppet Master. It’s Not Who You Think:

Spoiler
But, as it turns out, the real revelation of this expose had nothing to do with any of the above. It was a all a big buildup to reveal the man that Beck regards as the “Puppet Master” pulling the strings of power for the One World Government that is hiding in the shadows. And who is that man? Well, let’s follow Beck’s clues.
The Formula:
  • Form a shadow government: Beck begins by pointing fingers at the Center for American Progress, but that’s a dodge because the real target could just as likely be the Heritage Foundation or the Cato Institute.
  • Control the airwaves: In a bit of misdirection, Beck cites NPR and Free Press, however they are hardly major players in the media. The top rated cable news channel is Fox News. Most of the rest of the media is owned by giant, multinational corporations run by conservatives. And radio is dominated by names like Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh.
  • Destabilize the state: Here Beck suggests that the Puppet Master would cause a political or economic crisis. Perhaps like the one that sent the country into a tailspin in late 2008?
  • Take Power: Stage massive demonstrations and accuse opponents of voter fraud through radio and TV stations that you control. Does that sound like any Tea Party/Fox News coalition you might have heard about?
The conclusion could not be more clear. The Puppet Master’s identity can only be one man. It is a man that wields enormous power around the world. It is a man with ties to media and government and big business. It is a man without a country. It is a man whom Beck has every right to fear. It is without doubt the most loathsome creature to stalk God’s green earth in decades. It is…..

That’s right. Rupert Murdoch. Who else? All the pieces fit. And no wonder Beck is afraid. He could hardly come right out and accuse his boss of these terrible crimes. That’s why he had to be so cryptic, and why he still can’t bring himself to utter the name aloud.
Ooohhhh, and I was thinking it was the Google/China syndicate! ! !

Old 11-10-2010, 11:51 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD360 View Post
I have NEVER, EVER heard such a thing. Are you talking about personal friends (libs)? Otherwise, do you have any links to show that "libs" wished for 9/11 on Clinton's watch? And that's a stupid asserrtion. It was because Clinton was watchful that 9/11 did NOT happen on his watch. He warned Bush and his Administration about the possiblity of an attack and pointed them in the direct of AQ, but that warning was dismissed by Rice, Bush and the rest of his administration.
The 9/11 attacks were planned for at least 5 years in advance. In other words, during much of Clinton's watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies