Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2010, 05:13 PM

24,521 posts, read 33,396,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
Why was the Pentagon left wide open for attack? How long was it after the first plane hit in NYC???? HHMM kooky stuff fer sure
How was the Pentagon left wide open? Did you expect the government to put an airplane-proof dome over it?
As we all know, in many cases, the government isn't very fast at responding! Doesn't mean they were "behind" it. Look how long Obama took to take action with the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.. maybe he was "behind" that!

In fact, there is not one piece of actual evidence proving that the government was behind the 9/11 attacks. Just a lot of baseless claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 05:20 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,056,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Again, Clinton broke the law. It doesn't matter what he was lying about, perjury, obstructing justice and witness tampering is illegal... yes, even when a president does it.

What about WMD? It was not a lie. Clinton himself was making that claim. So were Al Gore, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and other Democrats. So were practically all the international intelligence organizations.
Just proves the left and right do not have any clue or.......... BOTH parties wanted to invade Iraq even if they needed to LIE to do so.

Seems to me Bush didn't mind being wrong that for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilCWJvRxVJ4

Old 11-30-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
How was the Pentagon left wide open? Did you expect the government to put an airplane-proof dome over it?
As we all know, in many cases, the government isn't very fast at responding! Doesn't mean they were "behind" it. Look how long Obama took to take action with the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.. maybe he was "behind" that!

In fact, there is not one piece of actual evidence proving that the government was behind the 9/11 attacks. Just a lot of baseless claims.

If I were president I would of sent fighters up ASAP to protect the Headquarters of our Military and other important sites in DC just in case. But I guess that makes too much sense, never mind. A lot of deflection not many answers it seems.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Did you . Look how long Obama took to take action with the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.. maybe he was "behind" that!
Well with fascism/corporatism Government and Corporations walk hand in hand. BP suppling our military most of our petro needs I can see why Obama has turned a blind eye to the destruction of the Gulf. But that is a whole thread on it's own.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:43 PM

32,832 posts, read 19,553,756 times
Quote:
What about WMDs? That lie should of been taken to task also....no?
which lie would that be

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
Statement on US Led Military Strike Against Iraq
December 16, 1999

--------------------------

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

Addressing the US House of Representatives
October 10, 2002
Congressional Record, p. H7777

--------------------------------

"Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons. There's no question about that."

During an interview on "Meet The Press"
November 17, 2002

Old 11-30-2010, 05:47 PM

32,832 posts, read 19,553,756 times
Quote:
If I were president I would of sent fighters up ASAP to protect the Headquarters of our Military and other important sites in DC just in case. But I guess that makes too much sense, never mind. A lot of deflection not many answers it seems.
and if you were president...just how many fighters and pilots would you have on stand by to protect just HOW MANY 'important' sites?????

btw since the 90's (clinton) most of the fighters are RESERVISTS, not active duty

Old 11-30-2010, 05:55 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,115,711 times
Quote:
Would you be in favor of a REAL investigation on what happened on 9/11?
Already been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U
Many strange things happened involving 9/11 one can not help but wonder what was really going on that day and months before the attack.
Not really.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:58 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,115,711 times
Quote:
If I were president I would of sent fighters up ASAP to protect the Headquarters of our Military and other important sites in DC just in case.
Want to bet?

You have exactly no clue what you would have done if you were president on that morning.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:07 PM

15,120 posts, read 8,697,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Since no steel was pulverized, I do not know what your point is here.

But I assure you, gravity has no problem generating enough energy to pulverize concrete.

I'm getting very close to mockery, sure. But I am not yet joking.
Here, gravity was at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YevmEDd80So

And here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsePUn5-88c&NR=1

And here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiNrz...eature=related

And here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbauH...eature=related

And here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moc0KK4zYDk&NR=1

And here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQu_-...eature=related

Apparently, gravity doesn't always cooperate. Imagine that!

This is the reason that you pay lots of money to demolitions experts who know how to destroy buildings in a "controlled" manner. Gravity just isn't enough.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:21 PM

24,521 posts, read 33,396,630 times
Quote:
Just proves the left and right do not have any clue or.......... BOTH parties wanted to invade Iraq even if they needed to LIE to do so.

Seems to me Bush didn't mind being wrong that for sure!
Except there was no lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies