Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 05:02 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times

Advertisements

I didn't know Hef was into Botox babes. My guess is it would take 4 photoshop air brush artist all there lives to get that old bat cleaned up and still they would have a flawed end product.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 05:17 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh darn, you caught us, we are 2 closet queens, lookin to get your kittens.

(hint: kittens is the secret code word. It gets us all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Ain't that right Stayinformed?)

That is right!!!

Old 11-17-2010, 05:23 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
She said liberals were stupid people, guess she was right.

Way to go, you just handed the real Americans another victory on the march to get back our country from the radical left wingers.
Obviously, because as we all know the millions Americans who voted for the democrats in the house are fake Americans.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Obviously, because as we all know the millions Americans who voted for the democrats in the house are fake Americans.
No, but they sure are Stupid. Tell ya what I will send you 10 bucks to spend as you please, I hope you spend it wisely, and gain prosperity. According to the liberals this is possible.

Once you have become gloriously wealthy I would like to see how the 10 bucks made it happen.

That's right 10 bucks for free, and in hopes of you getting filty rich. If you fail, you don't owe me a cent, but you should be honest and tell me you failed.

It is just stupid to think the GOVT will give people free money, andor that the GOVT itself can spend it's way to National properity. More so when you get a 13 trillion loan. Hell, we can't even pay the interest on that, much less the principle.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:01 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You know they're behind every bush, right? You know if you dare fall asleep tonight they'll sneak in and implant the dreaded 'Red Menance' chip in your brain, right? Be afraid, be very afraid.
Well that is what Beck said so it must be true.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:21 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The REAL Americans!

WOW!

And just who would they be?
According to their warped view, the ones who don't look anything like President Obama or have foreign last names. What they fail to realize is that they don't get to determine who real Americans are, especially when their behavior is at the top of the list of unAmerican/unpatriotic behavior.

Glad she is still leader. If the rest of the Democrats had half the backbone that she did, we wouldn't have the issues that we do now. Enough with this appeasing BS.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:06 PM

Huh? Look like? Foreign last names? Unless your last name is ghostbear, 2 feather, etc, all last names are foreign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies