Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2010, 08:40 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,056,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
So his co-defendant being shot moments after he supposedly left his own B-day party earlier this year in VA is NO sort of character indictment on him. I know, I know he was cleared in the shooting as if that just washes over the rest of incident and the fact that he was so close too or had someone he knew shoot his co-defendant. In that case the truth will never be known but to act as if he has kept his nose clean since leaving prison is laughable at best. Once a thug ALWAYS a thug!

Report: Co-defendant in Michael Vick dogfighting case shot outside birthday celebration for QB - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
Well said. What I can never get past is the vile way in which Vick PERSONALLY killed those animals.
ANYONE defending that type of behavior and wishing him well is beyond reproach to me.

At least an adult human being can fight back! Killing innocent dogs is ONLY surpassed by killing an innocent, helpless child!

Sickening how so many think Vick is some changed person. The only thing that he has changed is his PR firm and name on the front of his NFL jersey.

The shooting at his b-day party earlier this year shows EXACTLY what type of POS he is.

A zebra CAN'T change his stripes.
Agreed. I have no respect for the NFL anymore.

They don't care who they hire.

Last edited by World Citizen; 11-24-2010 at 08:50 AM..

Old 11-24-2010, 08:46 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,857,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
I don't think they were "his" dogs. I think he was the money man. I'm not defending what he did, but I do wonder how much he was involved on a day-to-day basis.

Maybe I'm living in a dream world; if so, I know I'll be properly awakened here.
He paid for the property, He paid for the dogs. They were his dogs. He even helped pick some of them out. He attended some of the fights. He helped hang and drown some of the dogs. They were his dogs.

I posted the court documents, videos of the dogs. you should read them and watch them

Why do Blacks support OJ, Michael Vick, etc., some thoughts.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
He drowned a dog with his own hands. The FBI determined that he lied during a polygraph test when they asked him direct questions about his personal involvement with torturing the dogs.
He personally helped kill 6 dogs up to 8

They hung the dogs and the ones that did not die were then had their head held down in a 5 gallon water bucket to drown them to death.

All of which is in the court documents that I posted in this thread

What twisted person drowns a dog? Its not like Vick made the choice to kill these dogs in a humane way. They very would could have made the choice to shot them once in the head and put them out of their misery but instead they made the choice to kill them in that manner

Its sick

Old 11-24-2010, 08:51 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,258,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Dont you know the fans are his employers basically. Since without the fans they have what? If the Eagle fans all canceled their season tickets and no one attended a game
Yea, but those fans DIDN'T DO THAT....did they?

And that's why you're mad. Please, get over this.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:52 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,900,153 times
White America is so hipocritical...

If blacks do not support each other then White America says we do not know how to stick together. We are too selfish and out for oneself.

If we support each other they say we are racist cause we only like our own kind.

Make up your mind!!!

Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

White America is still too worried about black people and not even paying attention to ALL the other ethnicities who are slowly taking over our country. That should be your focus. But its still us for some reason.

This topic is exhausting...

Old 11-24-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, but those fans DIDN'T DO THAT....did they?

And that's why you're mad. Please, get over this.
actually some did do that. Hence why he didnt really play his 1st year. He sit on the bench to hopefully give people more time to get use to it.

Dont tell me what to get over. You dont know me like that.

I am not mad. If someone makes the choice to support a man that did what he did. They have to live with that.I am at peace with my choice to not support him.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:57 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,076,663 times
Because America has a long history of mistreating blacks in the "justice" system.

If I were black, I would see things the same way they do.

You reap what you sow.

Old 11-24-2010, 09:00 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,056,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
White America is so hipocritical...

If blacks do not support each other then White America says we do not know how to stick together. We are too selfish and out for oneself.

If we support each other they say we are racist cause we only like our own kind.

Make up your mind!!!

Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

White America is still too worried about black people and not even paying attention to ALL the other ethnicities who are slowly taking over our country. That should be your focus. But its still us for some reason.

This topic is exhausting...
What I find interesting about this thread is that it's exposing the real answer to the question asked by the OP.

Can't win with them... can't join them. It's impossible to ever have a discussion with them because we're always the ones who are wrong.

They play by their own rules.

Kind of like the NFL....

Old 11-24-2010, 09:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,258,959 times
Quote:
actually some did do that. Hence why he didnt really play his 1st year. He sit on the bench to hopefully give people more time to get use to it.

Dont tell me what to get over. You dont know me like that.

I am not mad. If someone makes the choice to support a man that did what he did. They have to live with that.I am at peace with my choice to not support him.
He didn't play the first year because he'd just spent 2 years in prison, dude! A QB has to know the offense, which he OBVIOUSLY didn't know. It's pretty clear that you don't know much about football.

The stadiums are full NOW, and that's all that matters. He's a millionaire again, and you're still bitter that he isn't failing. Again, get over it.

Old 11-24-2010, 09:01 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,097,482 times
Quote:
Hence why he didnt really play his 1st year.
Can you say Donavan McNabb?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies