Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 01:46 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
No, I did not. Again with the straw man argument.

I meant what I said, no more, no less.

Anything else you attribute to me is your statement, not mine.
You didn't know that Bristol Palin wasn't a politician? Aw come on now and stop pulling my leg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 01:49 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You didn't know that Bristol Palin wasn't a politician? Aw come on now and stop pulling my leg.
You are confusing me with someone else, or else you are just generally confused.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Get a good night's sleep? Have you had one after your left wing rants, lately?
Please show me one of my left-wing rants.

The only thing I rant against here is slavish adherence to ideology, ignorance and bigotry.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
You are confusing me with someone else, or else you are just generally confused.
You boldly stated that "No I didn't" when I asked you if you didn't know that Bristol is not a politician. Nope, I didn't confuse you with anyone, just answered your words.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
You boldly stated that "No I didn't" when I asked you if you didn't know that Bristol is not a politician. Nope, I didn't confuse you with anyone, just answered your words.
No I didn't, as in NO I DIDN'T SAY WHAT YOU SAID I DID.

Why is it every time I get into a debate with you it ends with me having to take your words back out of my mouth?

Old 12-08-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Please show me one of my left-wing rants.

The only thing I rant against here is slavish adherence to ideology, ignorance and bigotry.
Then you should be ranting about yourself since what you have been doing is just exactly what you say you rant about. Ideology, ignorance and bigotry just where you are coming from.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
No I didn't, as in NO I DIDN'T SAY WHAT YOU SAID I DID.

Why is it every time I get into a debate with you it ends with me having to take your words back out of my mouth?
I will ease back, as of now, since I am not supposed to talk back to people about these topics.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
Oh hell. She gives Paris Hilton more headaches than her purse full of cocaine.

People need to lighten up a bit.

And Bristol Palin ain't fat!
Bristol Palin might not be in the running to be a contestant on "The Biggest Loser", but she is without argument chubby.

Also, what does any of this have to do with politics or Sarah Palin? A comedian made fun of an overweight, talentless, pseudo-celebrity contestant on a dancing show. Bristol is the one that chose to go on the show, when you put yourself in the limelight you become fair game for critics, comics, etc.

When SNL, Kimmel and just about everybody in America was making fun of Kate Gosselin for the same reasons regarding her performance on the same show was that also some kind of grand liberal conspiracy or just entertainers doing their jobs?

Old 12-08-2010, 03:14 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Kathy Griffin is hell.

Didn't she sorta date Levi Johnson? He stopped dating her and tried to go back to Bristol---I guess Griffin has more in the game then we know---jealous much? Thank God Bristol kicked him to the curb once again and I hope he goes back to Griffin and they both disappear.
As someone who is a fan of Kathy Griffin but didn't think she should have said anything about BP's weight (although her dancing WAS fair game), she wasn't sorta dating Levi, she wasn't dating him at all. It was a joke and they were friends only.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:17 PM

3,128 posts, read 6,535,531 times
lol at how big this thread is.....Kathy and Bristol laughs at this thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies