Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 12:25 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,244,020 times

Advertisements

This happened because the TSA is not going far enough. I personally that all the people flying on commercial airplanes should be stripped naked and given proctology exams before boarding the plane. That would definitely solve the problem. Remember, men in turbans are very scary, so I think we should give up all of our constitutional rights because of the .0000001% chance they might blow up a plane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2010, 08:51 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
I recently went to Europe I had forgotten the swiss army knife on my key chain... you know the type,, the same one OJ slit the throats of two people with... Did TSA find it? no I went through I went through a total of 11 screenings and not one person saw it.

I went to Universals Halloween Horror night and they screened at the gate... They found it in 3 seconds. Seems we need to hire Universals screeners and fire TSA...

TSA works to make life for Americans difficult. They react to situations and simply miss the threats. I would be the first to pull the plug on TSA and Homeland Security. It would be my first budget cutting measure.

For the record, I would have left the knife at home I simply forgot about it.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:00 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
Airport Security: Loaded Gun Slips Past TSA Screeners - ABC News

The man, Farid Seif, was clearly not a terrorist because he didn't use the gun and reported the TSA failure as soon as he realized he had the gun with him. Still, one has to wonder if this was just TSA incompetence or if political correctness played a role in this. Mr. Seif is an Iranian-American and perhaps TSA workers were worried about being called "Islamaphobes" if they scrutinized him too closely.
Why not that is what gave us 9-11 in the first place. (Arab men wanting to know how to fly jumbos....but not how to takeoff or land them) And the Klinton bunch saying "lay off"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies