Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 03:53 PM

175 posts, read 273,881 times

Advertisements

emily, are you a right wing liberterian?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 03:58 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,459,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Well, just from one point. If someone was powerful enough to have a secret world government that most of us will never know about...

would you want them to be scared of you?

Seems to me that if they were that powerful, and perceived me as a threat, I'd be worried.
The point is that there is strength in numbers and knowledge is power. We want to STOP them from carrying out their evil corrupt plans. The more there are of us who know about them and their intentions, the less likely it is they can get away with it.

If we figure out their evil scheming, how they are going to carry it out and don't allow them to or don't react in fear like they want so we submit to their abuse. They can't get away with it! We win and take our country back. It is as simple as that.

The only reason they've gotten as far as they have was as one of the clips shows, David Rockefeller thanking the media, the major media has known all along about their secrets and has not revealed it.

Thanks to the internet and passionate investigative reporters and historians and scientists and people who know how to think critically and aren't afraid to question and dig deeply for the truth, we've discovered a lot of their secrets without the major media. Now they are afraid they may not succeed with their take-over of the world since more and more people are realizing what you hear from the media is just a bunch of propoganda.

I think a lot of people woke up when they started to listen to Ron Paul, started learning about the Federal Reserve and started to stop knocking the conspiracy theories and examine them themselves ...only to discover they weren't theories at all but REALITY. Certainly the TSA and the naked body scanners and the invasive pat-downs and now Homeland Security in Walmart was a big wake-up call.

I think we need to be ready to not over-react to any new "terrorist attack" that might materialize and realize it is just staged by them and done to do instill additional fear.

Last edited by emilybh; 01-02-2011 at 04:06 PM..

Old 01-02-2011, 04:02 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,959,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
No problem. Just wait until Republicans rule the Congress and White House, then everything will be fine again.
I don't think the Republicans are going to make much of a difference. I was contacted by some survey company polling for John Boehner. They wanted to know what I wanted to see happen with a Republican Congress. Of course they tried to tell me what it was that I wanted but they seemed stunned when I said that the first thing I wanted was for the Patriot Act to be repealed.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:03 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,093,154 times
Who is this "media" which is keeping (not very well it seems) this HUGE SECRET?

Also, who is Michael Ruppert?

Old 01-02-2011, 04:07 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
The point is that there is strength in numbers and knowledge is power. We want to STOP them from carrying out their evil corrupt plans. The more there are of us who know about them and their intentions, the less likely it is they can get away with it.

If we figure out their evil scheming, how they are going to carry it out and don't allow them to or don't react in fear like they want so we submit to their abuse. They can't get away with it! We win and take our country back. It is as simple as that.

The only reason they've gotten as far as they have was as one of the clips shows, David Rockefeller thanking the media, the major media has known all along about their secrets and has not revealed it.

Thanks to the internet and passionate investigative reporters and historians and scientists and people who know how to think critically and aren't afraid to question and dig deeply for the truth, we've discovered a lot of their secrets without the major media. Now they are afraid they may not succeed with their take-over of the world since more and more people are realizing what you hear from the media is just a bunch of propoganda.

I think a lot of people woke up when they started to listen to Ron Paul, started learning about the Federal Reserve and started to stop knocking the conspiracy theories and examine them themselves ...only to discover they weren't theories at all but REALITY. Certainly the TSA and the naked body scanners and the invasive pat-downs and now Homeland Security in Walmart was a big wake-up call.

I think we need to be ready to not over-react to any new "terrorist attack" that might materialize and realize it is just staged and done to do instill additional fear.
Really I think that there isn't a NWO, but hey, everyone has an opinion. Just seems like a large scale conspiracy is beyond human greed to accomplish.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:48 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,960,029 times
Quote:
Really I think that there isn't a NWO, but hey, everyone has an opinion. Just seems like a large scale conspiracy is beyond human greed to accomplish.
The New World Order is not a name but a movement among the powerful to fulfill their filthy agenda's.

The details are laid out all around on what they want and by their actions what they have done, and are doing.

One such example, when the government provides incentives to outsource, business's will gladly take up the offer, which plays right into their power moves.

If you read in this one small instance, the book by Zbigneiw Brzezinski,
The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives:

Amazon.com: The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives (9780465027262): Zbigniew Brzezinski: Books

whom was also a former national security advisor, it becomes quite clear what their agenda is, and has been played out for the past 30 years, perhaps more.

One such review on Amazon offers some good points:

Quote:
I read this book with disbelief. Brzezinski was for a long time a strategist, a political planner of the highest rank so I have to take him seriously. But I couldn't help but constantly wonder if the book is for real.
It displays an unabashed and unapologetic view of the U.S. as a world 'hegemon' (author's word) and divides the rest of the world in 'vassals' (author's word), rivals, 'pivots' and strategically irrelevant countries. Western Europe and Japan are the prominent members of the first category, Russia and China of the second. The pivots are the countries that have strategic choices important to the U.S., such as the Ukraine. United Kingdom is an (amusing) example of strategically irrelevance.

The book proceeds by systematically and often tediously analyzing case-by-case scenarios and what-ifs concerning the strategic impact of the policy decisions of the players (vassals, rivals and pivots) in four main theatres: Europe, Russia, Central Asia and the Far East. The analysis seemed rather un-principled to me but by the end I could discern some key points. The most important of them is that the U.S., despite is global hegemony cannot afford wars but it has to maintain its dominance by smartly playing the rivals against each other so that a major global rival does not emerge.

I think the book's shocking disregard of democracy and national self-determination is quite consistent with the way the American administration tends to act in international affairs. Unfortunately, the current administration does not seem to take the book's main advice regarding the need for America to avoid outright wars and to dominate through smart diplomacy.
The US gov and the people involved have zero morals or rather are amoral even and act on the lust of power and greed.

Given the bolded words, it is also no surprise for those in power to pit people in this country against each other if it distracts them or provides them fodder to fight over with, while both parties carry on with the same agenda. Example Republican versus Democrat.

Jesse Ventura , previous governor of Minnesota was questioned by 23 CIA officers in the capital basement. Why, because they did not see him coming and being an independent, did not fit the right left paradigm the powers want to play on.

CIA confirms Ventura meeting occurred | Minnesota Public Radio News

CIA confirms Ventura meeting occurred
by Tim Pugmire, Minnesota Public Radio
January 3, 2008

Quote:
St. Paul, Minn. — Shortly after taking office in 1999, Jesse Ventura writes he was asked to attend a meeting at the state Capitol. He says 23 CIA agents were waiting for him in a basement conference room.

Ventura's account of the meeting is detailed in an advance copy of his new book, which is scheduled for release in April. He claims the agents' questions focused how he campaigned for office, or as Ventura writes "how had the independent wrestler candidate pulled this off?"

There are many references to the term new world order made by many presidents, starting with Bush Senior, perhaps further back.

Here is one such site that furthers their goals

Welcome to the Project for the New American Century

The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle.

Lauging on the last part

http://home.earthlink.net/~platter/n...tism/pnac.html

Project for the New American Century is a neo-conservative think-tank that promotes an ideology of total U.S. world domination through the use of force. The group embraces and disseminates an ideology of faith in force, U.S. supremacy, and rejection of the rule of law in international affairs.

The group's core ideas are expressed in a September 2000 report produced for Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Jeb Bush, and Lewis Libby entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century. The Sunday Herald referred to the report as a "blueprint for U.S. world domination."

PNAC's membership includes people such as Richard Perle, Elliot Abrams, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, and William Kristol.

Last edited by J746NEW; 01-02-2011 at 05:01 PM..

Old 01-02-2011, 05:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
I am always amused when I see someone wakeup and see the world for what it is. Folks the New World Order as been the status quo for over a decade, good to see some of you catching up. Oh, it happened while you were fighting amoungest yourselves. My, my, my. Have a nice day
Casper

Old 01-02-2011, 06:27 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,415,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I am always amused when I see someone wakeup and see the world for what it is. Folks the New World Order as been the status quo for over a decade, good to see some of you catching up. Oh, it happened while you were fighting amoungest yourselves. My, my, my. Have a nice day
Casper
No, the NWO has not been the status quo. I doubt you understand the NWO based on your post.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:36 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Well, just from one point. If someone was powerful enough to have a secret world government that most of us will never know about...

would you want them to be scared of you?

Seems to me that if they were that powerful, and perceived me as a threat, I'd be worried.
Yes, they should fear the people. Hopefully the NWO will be taken down.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:41 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
No, the NWO has not been the status quo. I doubt you understand the NWO based on your post.
I would say the same of you.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies