Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 10:44 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebknecht View Post
Because there is a subtle difference between saying 'I am angry' and 'Keith Olbermann must die'.
What about Daily Kos asserting that Giffords was "Dead to Me" because of her vote?

Old 01-10-2011, 11:14 AM

434 posts, read 409,298 times
It is a different thing for some wackjob to just open fire on an unarmed crowd just to kill one person who may have supported mass murder programs...Eugenics and Infanticide.... If our Founders acted in such a manner we would still be in England....

Old 01-10-2011, 12:47 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,530,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
What about Daily Kos asserting that Giffords was "Dead to Me" because of her vote?
Unethical rags will assert almost anything.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:26 PM

10 posts, read 11,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boony View Post
Unethical rags will assert almost anything.
i dont Know why this has anything to do with politics. people should stop politicizing what happened

Old 01-11-2011, 01:03 PM

434 posts, read 409,298 times
"We have to be very careful of this government. Does anyone recall a speech made where Obama said he wanted a "Civilian National Defense Force" which would be much larger and better equipped than our military? Why would any government want their own goon squad? It has been his own plan all along to bring this country down. All of our representatives are guilty of treason. They have not upheld their oath to protect our Constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic and they are all guilty of treason against this government and the people. Our Constitution and the sovereignty of this nation means nothing to them. Does top down bottom up remind you of anything? I have had many people tell me the crap was going to hit the fan and to be ready. That was almost a year ago, but are any of us really ready? The surge in people buying weapons and ammuntion should be telling us all something. I have even had law enforcement officers telling me to be ready because sooner or later it was going to hit the fan.

We all know that this administration would like nothing better than to take all of our weapons, they know what is coming and fear an armed citizenry because it is all about control. They want to use the U.N to do their dirty work because they know they cannot do it themselves. Have you been watching the systematic takeover of the auto manufacturers, banks, and our healthcare, and probably many other things we have not seen? It is time to get them all out of office if we can. But you can bet on one thing, this administration wants to bring this country down to its knees and create a One World Government and the only way they can do that is to destroy what we have now!"

I went to a nursing home yesterday and got into a conversation with a couple residents about the state of affairs in our country, and one elderly lady said that when she came to our country in`46' things were good, and people could make a life for themselves. She further said that she has never seen things so bad in this country where people can't even get a job and the gov't is labelling everyone as crazy or locking them up. She said we need a revolution and the other senior residents concurred....

Old 01-11-2011, 01:09 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
In the 2 days you've been posting on the board you've endlessly called for us to give up our Second Amendment rights. Now you're calling for an end to political discourse.

Why is someone from Denmark so vociferous in demanding we give up our freedoms?
I completely disagree with your assessment.
What's wrong with someone questioning policy?
Apparently some people can't see how their actions affect the entire USA or the perception of the world.
I welcome constructive feedback.

You can stick your head in the sand, but it's important to know how the world perceives the US, and why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
These are not TEA Party platforms. To claim otherwise is disingenuous.
Are you saying that a tea party member did NOT call for the murder of Olbermann?

Old 01-11-2011, 01:15 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
Is that calling for her murder? Is that calling for someone to use their second amendment rights against her? Is that putting a target on her or her seat?

Yeah, my sister was dead to me.
Is that calling for her murder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies