Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 02:07 PM

15,162 posts, read 8,683,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Yes, I'm sure many people died- but not as plane passengers. I believe they were "simulated" passengers. I am not dismissing losses- lives are STILL being lost 9+ years later.

Remember the death toll reports started at about 20,000, then went down to about 12,000, then 6,000...and ended at around 3,000- depending on what source you go to.

No matter what I post about as far as the research/hypotheses go- It is because I am outraged about what was done that I have spent many days and hours looking into this. I am sad for all the victims and families from that day- and still ongoing today...the most despicable crime ever conceived. But the chips must fall where they may and if that means there were simulated victims and simulated planes- if there is PROOF of that, then so be it. I, like you, never wanted to "go there", but I am finally able to look at it. Even those of us who seek the truth and want a new, unbiased investigation have our belief filters. Believe me, no planes/victims was one of mine.

Remember, too, with the Pentagon crash we were "distracted" for about an hour before the tower collapsed. Plenty of time for everyone to be gotten out of the WTC bldgs. So I don't think a lot of people were left in the bldgs by the time they were demolished. In fact some research shows that even most of contents of the bldgs had already been removed prior to 9/11- as is normally done pre-demolition of any bldg.

For more on the flights, computer generated "vicsims"- which may certainly not be all the victims, etc., see:

SeptemberClues.info | The Central Role of the News Media on 9/11

SeptemberClues.info | The Central Role of the News Media on 9/11

Wow .... holy hell .... the deeper you look the deeper the rabbit hole goes!!!

Clearly, there is something fishy going on with this list of victims, and their photos .... one of the clues are definitely in the eyes ... generally one eye is slightly larger or lower than the other eye ... and many of those pictures show a distinct reverse flop ... some show pretty blatant manipulation in other areas too.

And I wasn't prepared to consider the collapses to be faked ... BUT ... in the last video posted ... there is background movement during the south tower collapse too ... which proves that at least that shot was definitely keyed.

Pure speculation on my part .... 1) there are legitimate victims ... there are several very credible and outspoken critics of the official story that are highly emotional about lost loved ones, so I'm not prepared to dismiss them as part of a hoax. The more likely scenario is that the death count was increased to more shocking levels with the incorporation of fake victims ... for increased shock value and outrage. And 2) since we know the buildings collapsed, some of the collapse videos may have been prerecorded to offer less obvious controlled demolition shots if something went wrong with the real demolitions ... something that would clearly reveal the demolitions ... just speculation .. this is really perplexing, considering that some of the collapse shots are not actually helpful in hiding controlled demolition. That's a mystery.

My earlier caution still stands ... the proper and most effective way to proceed is to avoid areas that require speculation and complex explanation. That's a giant trap, and you'll notice on this thread alone ... the baiting ... "explain that" .... or "how could that happen" ... or "So explain how so many people saw blah, blah, blah". The best thing to do in these cases is to say "I don't know" ... because unless you were involved, you couldn't possibly know those answers .. and could therefore only speculate, which is highly subject to challenge.

The evidence of fake videos ... fake planes ... fake live action shots ... are so numerous and incontrovertible, they render the effort to engage in complex explanations or speculations totally unnecessary. That evidence alone is proof that the official story is a fraud, and demands that a criminal investigation is absolutely necessary .... there are hundreds (at a minimum) that need to be behind bars .... including an extraordinary number of media people that are certainly, without question, involved up to their beady little eyeballs.

Without question ... this has got to be the most elaborate fraud in history, with countless participants ... which really does make it very difficult to even consider, for a lot of people ... the official story seems far more believable when you consider the depth of complicity required for this conspiracy.

Nevertheless, the phony, faked videos and evidence clearly dismisses the official story .... 100%

It's an astounding, mind boggling event of unimaginable complexity. Perhaps that is the purpose of all of these "coincidences" and "inconsistencies" and the clearly faked videos? Maybe, the effort to paint such a complex, elaborate picture of conspiracy was purposeful, including all of the clues? A psychological sledgehammer encompassing so many pieces, that accounting for them all makes the official story seem more believable to the majority?

It's the only thing that explains the very crude fakes that were allowed to air.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2011, 02:30 PM

194 posts, read 464,558 times
If 9/11 was fake, ten that would mean, victims' families,firefighters,reporters,alleged witnesses, etc. were all in on it, and in a decade since nobody has spilled the beans behind this astronomical hoax? C'mon now that's beyond far fetched! It would've been revealed long ago! Bottom line is, the people who did this are long gone, any radical religious group could claim responsibility, but the fact is those that hijacked the planes had the balls and stupidity to do so, now they're gone and we'll never know why or who enticied them to do it. Ask yourself this though? These guys killed 3,000 people and themselves for absolutely nothing, are called terrorists. In the years that followed 4,000 plus troops and tens of thousands of civilians have been killed in wars that have accomplished absolutely nothing, why don't we call the idiot behind this atrocity a terrorist. Only he didn't have the huevos to kill himself!

Old 01-29-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
If 9/11 was fake, ten that would mean, victims' families,firefighters,reporters,alleged witnesses, etc. were all in on it, and in a decade since nobody has spilled the beans behind this astronomical hoax? C'mon now that's beyond far fetched! It would've been revealed long ago! Bottom line is, the people who did this are long gone, any radical religious group could claim responsibility, but the fact is those that hijacked the planes had the balls and stupidity to do so, now they're gone and we'll never know why or who enticied them to do it. Ask yourself this though? These guys killed 3,000 people and themselves for absolutely nothing, are called terrorists. In the years that followed 4,000 plus troops and tens of thousands of civilians have been killed in wars that have accomplished absolutely nothing, why don't we call the idiot behind this atrocity a terrorist. Only he didn't have the huevos to kill himself!
No ... it would only mean that 911 did not happen as has been presented to the public.

You cannot dismiss an alternate theory simply because you consider it too far fetched, while accepting the official story all the while ignoring the faked evidence presented. That makes no sense at all.

Explain the fake evidence ... have you even looked at the evidence?

Old 01-29-2011, 02:48 PM

32,833 posts, read 19,543,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Explain the fake evidence ... have you even looked at the evidence?
yes we have looked at YOU FAKE youtube boobtube doctoring...sorry but you are the fake here

just because some TWOOFER posted doctored video's to FORWARD HIS AGENDA, doesnt mean the rest of us didnt see the thing live

I was in the cuty that day..I saw it live..not memorex

Old 01-29-2011, 03:15 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,041,588 times
Quote:
Wow .... holy hell .... the deeper you look the deeper the rabbit hole goes!!!

Clearly, there is something fishy going on with this list of victims, and their photos .... one of the clues are definitely in the eyes ... generally one eye is slightly larger or lower than the other eye ... and many of those pictures show a distinct reverse flop ... some show pretty blatant manipulation in other areas too.

And I wasn't prepared to consider the collapses to be faked ... BUT ... in the last video posted ... there is background movement during the south tower collapse too ... which proves that at least that shot was definitely keyed.

Pure speculation on my part .... 1) there are legitimate victims ... there are several very credible and outspoken critics of the official story that are highly emotional about lost loved ones, so I'm not prepared to dismiss them as part of a hoax. The more likely scenario is that the death count was increased to more shocking levels with the incorporation of fake victims ... for increased shock value and outrage. And 2) since we know the buildings collapsed, some of the collapse videos may have been prerecorded to offer less obvious controlled demolition shots if something went wrong with the real demolitions ... something that would clearly reveal the demolitions ... just speculation .. this is really perplexing, considering that some of the collapse shots are not actually helpful in hiding controlled demolition. That's a mystery.

My earlier caution still stands ... the proper and most effective way to proceed is to avoid areas that require speculation and complex explanation. That's a giant trap, and you'll notice on this thread alone ... the baiting ... "explain that" .... or "how could that happen" ... or "So explain how so many people saw blah, blah, blah". The best thing to do in these cases is to say "I don't know" ... because unless you were involved, you couldn't possibly know those answers .. and could therefore only speculate, which is highly subject to challenge.

The evidence of fake videos ... fake planes ... fake live action shots ... are so numerous and incontrovertible, they render the effort to engage in complex explanations or speculations totally unnecessary. That evidence alone is proof that the official story is a fraud, and demands that a criminal investigation is absolutely necessary .... there are hundreds (at a minimum) that need to be behind bars .... including an extraordinary number of media people that are certainly, without question, involved up to their beady little eyeballs.

Without question ... this has got to be the most elaborate fraud in history, with countless participants ... which really does make it very difficult to even consider, for a lot of people ... the official story seems far more believable when you consider the depth of complicity required for this conspiracy.

Nevertheless, the phony, faked videos and evidence clearly dismisses the official story .... 100%

It's an astounding, mind boggling event of unimaginable complexity. Perhaps that is the purpose of all of these "coincidences" and "inconsistencies" and the clearly faked videos? Maybe, the effort to paint such a complex, elaborate picture of conspiracy was purposeful, including all of the clues? A psychological sledgehammer encompassing so many pieces, that accounting for them all makes the official story seem more believable to the majority?

It's the only thing that explains the very crude fakes that were allowed to air.
Yes, it has taken 7 -10 years for the victims to be looked into. It was just too emotional to consider examining them closely!

Here's a thread that will interest you:

INGEBORG LARIBY: key figure in the simulated 911 victims fraud. - Let's Roll Forums

I have lurked at the above forum for years- never posted though. In fact I am not a member of any of the strictly 9/11 forums. Let's roll forum has evolved from from "pod" people to people who are researching the MSM videos and all the victims, one by one!

See the thread on the fire fighters and Fr. Mychal- another area long too sacred to investigate. They are going through and listing every victim as to whether they are in the SocSecDeathIndex and/or the Victim's Compensation fund.

Some of the speculations by some posters seem a bit far fetched for me and I do not necessarily see what they see. But all in all some real dedication to research and some real ability change paradigms when that's where the truth is taking them.

All the "collapse" shots look like controlled demolition whether they are faked/reused or whatever. And look! Most people actually believe without question that a plane crash and some moderate fires on a few floors could bring a building such as the WTC to dust in a few seconds!

They were counting on people in general being too shocked to notice, too amenable to a story told over and over again until it becomes the truth, and too stupid, busy, lazy, uncaring, uneducated or whatever to ever look too closely.

They were right about the majority but I think they underestimated the minority. I think they thought the minority who saw the charade would cave to peer pressure and decide the official story must be correct after all. Problem is, once you see it, there is no unseeing it, no going back, and no amount of propaganda or peer pressure that can convince you to accept the official story and move along like there's "nothing to see here."

Old 01-29-2011, 04:59 PM

24,522 posts, read 33,381,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
yes we have looked at YOU FAKE youtube boobtube doctoring...sorry but you are the fake here

just because some TWOOFER posted doctored video's to FORWARD HIS AGENDA, doesnt mean the rest of us didnt see the thing live

Don't you realize... what you saw were "imaginary" airplanes. They were not really there.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

Live broadcast TV .... the exact videos broadcast to the world, baby ... all frauds and fakes.

You didn't see squat!

Old 01-29-2011, 08:42 PM

32,833 posts, read 19,543,379 times
Quote:
Live broadcast TV .... the exact videos broadcast to the world, baby ... all frauds and fakes.

You didn't see squat!
uhmm

live IN PERSON...not on tv

your twoofer stuff doesnt mean squat

Old 01-29-2011, 08:52 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,990,129 times
Default what next?

"Gort...Klatuu, Barata Nicktuu"

Old 01-29-2011, 09:19 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,351,963 times
Quote:

You didn't see squat!
Most people look AT the screen - not BEHIND it.

The teacher and the principle were getting it on behind the screen, while the class mesmerized what was on the screen.

The school janitor would be better at explaining where babies come from than the teacher.

If you're kind to the janitor, and have a compelling need, he might reveal a larger picture of reality than the school board would ever approve.

It is not so much a question of "where" as it is "from whence".

Opening scene, Bush-Ranch, Crawford, Texas. 08-11-01:

Karl Rove approaches George Bush with a big Texas smile as George tends to the steaks sizzling on the grille.

George returns an equal smile while experiencing warmies all over.

Karl: "George, take a deep breath! Now, tell me what you smell."

George: "It all smells great to me, heh, heh, heh."

Karl: "It's the smell of charred flesh, George."

George: Big smile. "Yeah, I guess you could say that! Heh, heh, heh."

Karl: "Ya know, George, this planet is one vast killing machine. People - animals - plants - they're all dying every day on this planet - And I'll tell you something else - It's so that WE can live!

George: Heh! Heh! Heh!

Karl: "People die in all kinds of places, from all kinds of things."

George: "Yeah, I heard that."

Karl: "So, ya know, when people die, it's not unusual, or even unexpected."

George: "Yeah."

Karl: "Talk to that Veteran over there, he'll tell you the same thing."

George: "Everybody! Steaks are done!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies